Not like this from bros... Not like this

Not like this from bros... Not like this....

Attached: 1621771054828.jpg (1920x2077, 1.35M)

Ok, what are you mad about, fart huffer?

these threads keep getting more unintelligible and I love it

i assume the re-use of assets throughout the game, going by the screenshots.
it didn't bother me too much. better than ubi-style "camps"

Yes, the game is amazing and has superb art design. What is your point?

Most of the outside areas being copy pasted annoy me far more than the dungeons. So sick of the chunks of ruins or Jagged rocks.

sekiro moment

>no... h-how dare you use something more than once! t-that's b-b-bad design! noo!!

>better than ubi-style "camps"
is it? ubi puts effort into making actual levels out of them, that at least seem different, specially in recent ACV
here you get grease and sometimes pharos stone

>is it? ubi puts effort into making actual levels out of them
If you're going to shitpost, at least try to make it believable

>spends +4 years making game
>ship it with broken quests and shitloads of cut content, 170 reused bosses, copypasted dungeons, soulless crafting system, completely botched performance on every single platform
>get lauded with 10/10's by journotrannies

Attached: 169 reused bosses.png (1651x600, 118.87K)

I apologize for making this 3x3 and spamming it on Any Forums for at least 2-3 years before Elden Ring was released. Elden Ring, despite being fun at times, is also extremely boring. The casualization and dumbing down is a negative for sure, but it gets overshadowed by the disaster that is the boredom and flaws that are inherent to an open world map. Exploring the open world was fun at times, but once you realize the copy paste elements and once the initial awe of the art direction and vistas are gone, you realize what it truly is: wasting your time running around looking for the fun parts, while in previous soulsborne games, the entire game was the fun part. I was never bored with any of the soulsborne games, but Elden Ring is the first one that bored me. I am overleveld, I kill bosses way too fast, there is no challenge, no sense of overcoming difficulties like past soulsborne games. I don't even have a desire to replay Elden Ring, thanks to the retarded massive boring time wasting open world map. The STRUCTURED, CONDENSED, FOCUSED and FINE-TUNED worlds of the previous soulsborne games offer a far superior GAMING experience.

Elden Ring is a DILUTION of almost everything that made the previous soulsborne games good. Elden Ring is without a doubt the WORST soulsborne game. I will NEVER EVER post this 3x3 as my 3x3 again, from now on it will only be a symbol of atonement for my sin; to show those who saw this 3x3 during those 2-3 years that I was wrong, I was a garbage human, I shouldn't have shilled Elden Ring during those 2-3 years before it came out.

I am sorry Any Forums.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1000x1000, 472.81K)

just fuck off retard
tl;dr

>from bros
It's ok, we're going home soon

Attached: 1642329733689.png (940x530, 1.43M)

What's sad is, I know this isn't a complete list. I fought tree spirit at least 5 times.

that's what happens with mentally ill shitheads

elden ring is a good game but it really is too big for its own good
after you have gone through limgrave and liurna you have quickly realized what to expect from every tileset pasted throughout the world (runes, mines, catacombs, church). by the time you reach altus you have seen just about every unique enemy and boss to be fought outside of the legacy dungeons.
exploration is just not very thrilling in this game.

this thread is for people who don't know how to have fun anymore

Let this be a lesson for you to stop being a stupid dumbfuck fanboy
Also your taste is shit its one dimensional

honestly i just think that you should kill yourself at this point.

user you're replying to a fucking copypasta which is spammed in every single ER thread. Dumb fucks eating up Shazamnigger shit.

>ship it with broken quests and shitloads of cut content
There's like one quest that's maybe broken and every game has cut content. Fucking pathetic.
>170 reused bosses
No, about 170 bosses and minibosses total, comprised of 60+ total types with variants. Your list is also quite disingenuous, seeing as you're lumping together variants that don't share animations or movesets (and in Godfrey's case it isn't even the same fucking model).
> copypasted dungeons
Nope, quite a lot of variety in them. Lots of neat environmental puzzles and good rewards. Stay mad.
>soulless crafting system
meaningless buzzwords
>ompletely botched performance on every single platform
Get a PC made in the last decade. People are running it fine below min specs.
>get lauded with 10/10's by journotrannies
Ironically enough your Shazamnigger discord is actually, *LITERALLY* full of trannies you fucking subhuman piece of shit.