BLYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAT!

BLYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAT!

Attached: 1644714085701.jpg (1170x1814, 440.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/z7-erVpfmWwKupAY21xxpQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>domestic terrorism is a felony
WOW UNTHINKABLE

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/z7-erVpfmWwKupAY21xxpQ/

>in Minecraft
READ faggot

>blowing stuff up in minecraft is domestic terrorism

why do people who get polsci degrees think they deserve a say in psychology arguments

A Capitol rioter was literally sentenced to prison because the feds found a Lego model of the Capitol in his home

this makes me wonder about government websites. could you get in some serious shit for ddosing whitehouse. gov? or "hacking" Joe's twitter?

>domestic terrorism
holy fuck you people are GENUINELY 50 year old conservatives now, jesus fuck, i never thought i'd see this happen to Any Forums

>is either russkie censorship, western censorship or chinese censorship
all tiresome

Attached: 1486699519520.jpg (474x531, 54.91K)

That's pretty funny.

reminds me of when murrica busted the dude for having a lego set of the capitol

And not at all for partaking in the capitol riots

yes and kim jung un executes everyone that doesn't follow his state mandated hair style, this is 100% true

But you see i was banned for saying nigger
We are all oppressed rise up.

Funny the past several major world events have made everyone worse off except for China...

something tells me both you and OP are leaving out serious details. i wouldnt be surprised at all if both are misrepresenting this as the "reason" and not that its being used as evidence as pre-meditation or something along with other evidence of real crimes. im not goijg to look into it though tbqh

'plotting to destroy it in Minecraft'

this is what sticks out to me
How much 'plotting' does it take to blow up a minecraft building?

>A Capitol rioter was literally sentenced to prison
Yeah OK. Makes sense to me.

Of coursh..

Attached: late1984.gif (1000x500, 46.21K)

They hated him because he spoke the truth.

>undergoing training
am I the only one who read that? I'm assuming they did it and were detained because they wanted to do that shit on the real thing (not just in minecraft).

yes and no, while trump was president someone guessed his password because it was "maga2020" with no 2FA so they could just log in by a guy in the netherlands and he almost got charged but he didnt because he disclosed what he did to local authorities and didnt do anything with the account

The russian guys had explosives as well