Why aren't they filling the lobbies with AI opponents, just to make the game look less dead?

Why aren't they filling the lobbies with AI opponents, just to make the game look less dead?

Attached: EB33DECD-07EC-44CB-BDB6-6BBB685CA2FD.jpg (1280x720, 53.79K)

Why didn't they just have normal matchmaking? Like the tower system costed them money to develop and its so fucking bad

blame retards who don't want to lose at any video game and piss and shit at the thought of matchmaking / lobbies being simple buttons

>Why aren't they dishonest about how inactive the game is
get out of here GaaS jew

>haha what if instead of just a simple ranked system we had empty towers?
>haha what if instead of just quick casual match we made you walk an avatar into a park where your opponents are all either impossible to connect to, level 500 autists or people AFK?
>haha what if instead of player lobbies with an invite system we made you type a fucking pass code in to get there
Arcys are fucking retards and sabotage their own games user experience.

Attached: 5285CB17-76B1-4846-B83F-5F66A2C2A9C3.jpg (1024x576, 142.61K)

Can't wait for DNF Duel's lobby to fall flat on its face too

is it looking to be the same exact thing?

No one knows but well Arcsys is involved...

Maybe 8ing stops them from being retarded

Has anyone played Persona 4 Ultimax? Is it good?

Strive makes me so fucking mad bros, i WANT to play it, i own the game but i can't find anyone in their ranked "system" and i don't know about you but when i log into the park in my region there MIGHT be 20-30 players tops, and meeting someone your own level feels far and few between, i can't learn anything from this game by having players at the highest levels just instantly TOD me the second the match begins.
In the time it takes to have 5 decent matches on this game i could have just been playing SFV or Tekken 7, games that actually have matchmaking and let you know where you really are and allow you to actually get better at the game. So all that happens when i boot up Strive is i try to play for 30 minutes, get about 5 or so matches in that time, think "fuck this" and go back to other fighting games. I don't know why they think they have to re-invent the wheel to be special. In SFV i can just turn ranked or player request on, go into practice mode and get on average a new opponent every minute that i have to wait, with players somewhere in my realistic skill bracket. I play for 2 hours like that sometimes why? Because i am actually having fun.

Attached: 67B31C3D-65E3-461F-A38A-28B6145D225C.jpg (1024x1024, 122.28K)

Yes it is fun, it also gets rollback

I liked it and I'm looking forward to picking it up again.

lol. lmao. just use automatch.

Attached: ggplaytime.png (293x259, 40.12K)

How does it work?

The most fucked part is that the lobbies have a max of 24 players, but are filled to the fucking brim with duel stations that are literally impossible to use.

i hate them. I fucking HATE arcsys, fucking RETARDS.

go down to quick match after selecting multiplayer.
its 32

Attached: 1e25caf898a3fb69ac609f7f1e502f2c.jpg (853x1097, 134.42K)

>go down to quick match after selecting multiplayer.
and are people ACTUALLY using it or will i just sit there holding my dick for an hour? Will it match me within my skill bracket or just dump giga high level players i have no business trying to fight yet?

yes, no

it places you on your floor, basically setting you up on a machine. You will be matched with players in a room or using automatch. youll be in training mode while you wait

Attached: unknown (12).png (1594x680, 389.66K)

What is your average wait time in your experience? A minute? Many minutes? Half an hour? I will test this out later but i can't imagine it's going to be effective like it is in a game like SFV where at silvers i only have to wait 1 minute max to get a match.