How do we solve the incel problem?

How do we solve the incel problem?

Attached: 1647026638760.png (608x680, 437.25K)

If social media actually promoted the things it promised then incels wouldn't exist I think.

W-wait, for one to simply abstain from sex makes normies angry? And for just too weeks?

It terrifies them.

>TWO WEEKS

Attached: 1494054768997.jpg (600x496, 45.54K)

the only time i ever made physical contact with a woman in my life was when i accidentally touched a girls hand in 10th grade

Attached: CzeuaKY.png (574x600, 62.63K)

>i didn't have sex for 2 weeks to get into character
i dont even think i want to read this article

>2 weeks and they go mental
lol, monks must be completely insane.

>Any Forums - C*peshit, Baby Movies & EuBoreia Trannies
wait a minute

Classic.

Two whole weeks?
Poor guy. Litteraly one of us now.

Attached: 54343a7403f345369ac349172470f638.jpg (1080x1281, 161.74K)

>europoors keep complaining that Americans spam the site with off-topic threads
>europoor hours have the most off-topic threads going
Really makes you think

Classic thread

more shocking is the revelation that there are actually people who want to fuck paul dano

They made The Riddler some kind of incel nerd?

The problem is with social media promising you sex and girlfriends, only to renege that because it can't be seen selling you women and booze, so now their ads are "targeting," its users, which are under strict algorithmic reply. So, when you can't be sued for that, you then defend the idea that incels are in ovo, and don't have domestic rights outside of their normal habitats like Twitter and Facebook, this way, you make everyone who uses social media seem sheltered, unless they are famous and have a huge following of course, then they are just proudly ignorant.

Why do people post this shit? No one cares dude.

great!

Delete this shit!

I care. I asked.

>The problem is with social media promising you sex and girlfriends
Man I've seen you post some retarded shit but this is full blown fuckin spaceman shit

Attached: female jailb.webm (780x326, 2.94M)

Inceldoom is a weakly funded school theory and incel is nothing but a pejorative word.

All I do is play video games and jerk off to anime girls, why am I suddenly a literal supervillain now?

Attached: Pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>tfw wizard
Normalfags are quite potentially the most ignorant and judgmental creatures of all, hostile to anything that they do not understand.

By the looks of this guy, I doubt celibacy was not exactly a difficult thing for him.