Why the fuck do people use this garbage website?

Why the fuck do people use this garbage website?
I remember back in Demon's Souls days, people used wikidot and the official Atlus wiki and they were leagues better than this. Even Dark Souls 1 and 2 had multiple wikis to choose from.
But now, this is the only wiki people use for Souls games and I FUCKING HATE IT. I FUCKING HATE IT SO GODDAMN MUCH.
>pages read like reddit posts, full of inaccurate information and have esl tier grammer and vocabulary
>intrusive ads everywhere (thank god for adblock)
>embedded twitch stream to pad views
>looks like shit

Attached: FextraLifeLogo.png (354x106, 17.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zkjellberg.github.io/bloodborne-cheat-sheet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then just don’t use it?

Is there anything like this for Elden shart? zkjellberg.github.io/bloodborne-cheat-sheet/

Nobody wants to use this shit but they exploit the algorithm hard as fuck. They even have their terrible twitch channel playing on every single page.

How the fuck did this get popular in the first place?

if you use wikis you're fucking dogshit anyway and should kill yourself

jews, imagine the ad revenue from making something out of nothing and letting goyim do all the work for you, for FREE

Use a ublockfilter for embed.twitch.tv on their site
wikidot always was superior, yes. some pages are plagiarised between wikis i think
You shouldnt use the wiki until your 3rd-4th playthrough anyways.

I mean how did this monstrosity spawn among other wiki sites?

>2002 tier ads that auto-play every time you open a new page making the site unusable without an ad-blocker
>horrid layout with a bunch of wasted space
>comments section on par if not worse than youtube

I miss old websites so fucking much

Attached: gamespot old.jpg (765x872, 156.7K)

>full of inaccurate information
It is a wiki after all

>type "game x wiki" in search engine
>keep showing Fextralife
>some games have ONLY this result

Im mad. 90% of "content" is literally copy-pasted.

kino

fextralife seems artificial, like AI is responsible for it
and i hate that dumb name too

We know retard, it's the only one available at the moment. Apparently a wikidot is being worked on at the moment but who knows how long this is going to take.

I'm pretty sure every time you search on the site it queries a google search for it so it generates more artificial interest for it.

looks awful, take off your nostalgia glasses

What I hate about wikis, is that there are too many of them and barely any contributors. There's a wikia and a fextralife and a gamepedia, but people are barely contributing to any. What's even worse is that the info you already know are the ones in the wiki, and the ones that you want to know aren't.

>pages read like reddit posts, full of inaccurate information and have esl tier grammer and vocabulary
>intrusive ads everywhere (thank god for adblock)
>embedded twitch stream to pad views
>looks like shit
Holy shit, you discovered Any Forums.

Missing information is one thing, the game's new whatever, somewhat acceptable.
It's a whole different thing when it confidently displays easily disprovable wrong information.

GameSpot was shit, faggot.
Anyway, Fextralife sounds like some tranny furry business so I'm staying away from it for that reason alone.

>becomes one of the top twitch streams by forcing everyone who uses their wikis to "watch them" by embedding it
Heh, nothing personnel

Attached: 1646762989971.jpg (912x479, 72.3K)