I actually laughed out loud when I saw that I am once again fighting an exact copy of a previous boss...

I actually laughed out loud when I saw that I am once again fighting an exact copy of a previous boss. I am now at my 4th Burial Watchdog, 5th dragon, and 3rd red dog that casts sorcery. Heard there's even more of all of these.

We could've had Bloodborne 2 but we get this mess instead. What a shitshow.

Attached: Elden-Ring-Regal-Ancestor-Spirit.jpg (1200x675, 132.82K)

What are some of the worst, most non-sensical changes games got in updates?
I'll start

Attached: 1643516791036.png (435x99, 26.68K)

I know Any Forumstard cope, this is what openworld does. Its a copy and paste of everything from levels, enemies to bosses.

They could have made a linear game with smaller maps but they wanted to show you endless gamepadding to show they did "WORK".

Uhhhhm but more content is le good OP I just want something to do while I listen to my favorite streamers.

what?i went there once and that thing was dead, how do you wake it?

What the fuck were they thinking

Attached: akali_collage.0.jpg (1200x800, 111.36K)

Epic blog fellow redditbro

When did that happen?

Every major change to Dva in overwatch

she could not catch a break

by doing the same puzzle for the second time

light the fires

last update like a week ago, that was the only notable balance change for survivors

Jesus christ, I mean I'm lucky because I don't play anymore but I used to mostly play Huntress. Never once did I think "damn arrow rain sure is fucking busted", in fact it's honestly kind of shit once you get sniper.

I am really trying to enjoy the game but I'm just not. 65 hours in that I feel like I completely wasted. I'm not having any fun. I feel the shitty open-world filler stuff so strongly and I'm just BORED. I feel like 80% of my play time is riding a horse on grassy terrain "exploooring" an empty, barren map with the occasional copy and pasted dungeon. Does the game get any better or should I just do something better with my time?

I wondered if I'm just getting older and games just aren't as fun but I recently replayed DS3 and BB and never felt this way. You know the game sucks when it's making you ponder whether or not you dislike all video games.

They wanted you to play Railgunner instead.

There's like 7 or 8 ulcerated tree spirits, I actually lost count

Funny because this is the most reddit game released this year. Redditors are guzzling Miyazaki's cock over this game. I think you might be in the wrong place

You have to just not be retarded and see that there's giant tablets with braziers littering the landscape.

it's okay when botw does it

>complaining about optional enemies that exist just to help you level up

Jesus christ. How do you even go about defending something like this?

welcome to having standards, user

>1 under godrics castle
>at least 3 in catacombs
>1 at a minor erdree
>2 in destroyed capital
>1 in undestroyed capital
I'm in the same boat these things were fucking everywhere and its probably the worst boss in the game since all its attacks are just randomly flailing its whole body around and its constantly clipping into walls and ceilings

>breath of the wild
>40 taluses
>40 hinoxes
>22 lynels
>4 moldugas
It's okay when nintendo does it.

I honestly don't see what's so bad about it. Most of these repeated bosses are optional, aren't they ?

>elden ring is le bad therefore botw is le good
said nobody

The game is "open world" and you're encouraged to explore, right? yet the only thing to find is copy and pasted bosses. "Help you level up" what a joke. You are literally admitting that a huge portion of the game is lazy filler content. In previous games, you got "helped levelling up" by progressing through the game. The only thing more astonishing than how bad this game turned out to be is the lengths you faggots will go to defend it.

They scammed us

where do you think you are

i liked the open world at first, but around the same play time as you i just didnt feel the urge to open the game up. the open world really did ruin the game

Okay but why the FUCK were there rats in an underground mystic abandoned city that exists outside time and space?

Why are you retards incapable of understanding that some people might hate both of those games? Do you actively eat paint chips even now when there's no lead in it?

I don't even think the boss is that hard, it's just pure incompetence to not change the camera in that area. I know they can do it because I'm pretty sure there are fights in DS3 where the camera zooms out, you just can't fucking see anything when the camera is constantly clipping into the wall and into the boss.

I would rather this game be called elden ring rather than bloodborne 2.

Attached: eating toasters.jpg (400x210, 16.34K)

in an Elden ring thread

Not sure if you missed these but there's one that's an actual boss with a health bar in Fringefolk, and there's one up in the castle straight from the Dectus Lift right after the 2 copy+pasted Tree Sentinels. Drops a Golden Seed.

Literally no one is talking about BOTW you braindead moron.

There's no way they sat down and agreed that people would find it very entertaining to fight numerous reskins of an asylum demon right?

rats are resilient creatures after all

Very funny user.

I haven't noticed anything copypasted that wasn't a dragon or one of the Minor Erdtree guardians and I've explored most of Limgrave, Liurnia and a fair chunk of Caelid. I don't mind seeing dragons or wooden Asylum Demons more than once since dragons are pretty particular (outside of Caelid having a few apparently undead ones loitering around?) and the Asylum Demon skins are in the same boat with guarding Minor Erdtrees. I'm not gonna hold those as copy-pasted bosses and against the game because that's just fucking nitpicky.

I guess I saw a Bloodhound knight summoned by Rennala and I already saw one as the boss of the Evergaol just southeast of the start point, I have its sword.

Attached: 1621921283136.gif (200x200, 36.3K)

user what you should be asking is why there's a SINGLE, LONE GIANT CRAB ON THE TOP OF THE CARIA MANOR'S WALLS
HOW DID IT GET UP THERE? IT COULDN'T FIT THROUGH THE DOORWAYS TO GET UP THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

>I've explored most of Limgrave, Liurnia and a fair chunk of Caelid
There's your problem, that's not even half the game.

On the contrary, Asylum Demon is a simple enough boss with an AI familiar to Souls players that Minor Erdtree bosses should be no problem.

>game gives you around 10 respec items
>game gives you the ability to buy upgrade materials
>try nothing new against the same enemies
>cry because you played the same boring build all the way to the end
Based retard.

Play the game for more than 5 minutes

I've been introduced to as much if not more enemy variety than is typical for a Dark Souls game, if it stops being new here I'd honestly be content.

Ahh, you must be thinking of the Erdtree Avatars, another copy and pasted boss that is used 7+ times. Almost forgot about that one. What a joke.

Also they have a boss called Omenkiller who is literally just Capra Demon 2. Exact same moveset, even has the dogs with him. Obviously this was intended to be a le epic callback to DS1. Of course this boss is also a repeating one.

"Hurr durr new sperm only played up to Caelid!"

Attached: 1629377944280.jpg (650x650, 56.07K)

That's also my opinion, but still play the game to completion before voicing your opinion on the presence of re-used content in later areas.

You're in the bargaining stage of Elden Ring grief my friend. Keep playing and you'll understand the frustration.

There's one after the rot lake on a corridor thinner than him

>2 weeks of effort
>manage to twist the game into a playable state on windows 7
>run around limgrave
>realize i don't want to play elden ring

Attached: 1453094885951.gif (480x320, 1.95M)

it's the family pet crab

They're not bosses. They're minibosses.

Shut the fuck up about it already you act like it's the first time they've done it, that's all chalice dungeons in Bloodborne were and now chalice dungeons are integrated into the world.

found the ff13 enjoyer, needs that straight line.

And yet BOTW lives inside your heads rent free.

>I actually laughed out loud when I saw that I am once again fighting an exact copy of a previous boss
oh how horrible i can't imagine a worse fate twho could possible enjoy that

Attached: file.png (716x361, 465.94K)

It's not rent free if you bring it up and are told to fuck off

Nice, so there's not even any need to make new builds because according to you, what I should be doing is just making a new build every 10-15 hours of gameplay to conceal how boring the game is. Did you even think this point through at all before posting?