*rapes you*

*rapes you*

Attached: rgdft.jpg (1600x908, 199.8K)

easy boss, run from anime slash, dodge into her on third flurry. use bloodhound step if youre really lazy to immune every attack

>Equips Tower Shield and Great Shield talisman
Was I supposed to have a issue?

how do you even kill her that way when she heals on every hit? i refuse to believe you can beat her by blocking every single attack

no.

Attached: 1245620_20220311200933_1.png (1920x1080, 3.72M)

*rapes her back*

Attached: 1646841691318.jpg (969x1024, 110.09K)

>Time for my phase 2, bitch!

I managed it with a greatspear. You trade and can out DPS her healing, then get the critical when she eventually staggers. It's shit but it works.

I raped her with the bleed whip and swarm of flies
only took 2 tries

*equips greatshield, a heavy thrusting sword with bleed, shield grease and the great shield talisman*

Can you imagine? Just when she kills you, she slices your trousers to pieces showing your inerect penis. She then uses her gold proshetic toe rub it gently as it slowly hardens and erect. She then stands below it opening a small hole on her prosthetic lower half then gently drops down inserting your penis inside her. Then with a sensual moan, her hole suddenly shuts tight slicing your penis off. Then with a quick stab to your chest you died.

oh no?!

Love how everyone says just run away, but she'll do it immediately after I hit her with a jumping L1 with power-stance colossals, there is literally nothing I can do in that situation. That's all it takes, even if I spend the first 10 minutes just sprinting away from her like a fucking bitch, the wrong RNG and I'm fucked

Then don't do attacks when you can't run away / space yourself from her after?

Oh nooo I'm getting ''raped'' by a big beautiful strong red head help me niggermaaan

She's unbeatable as a colossal weapon character

That's literally impossible. There is no attack you can do with power stance colossals that isn't weak to getting fucked by bad RNG on the flurry timing. Lame boss that consists of doing nothing for long periods of time and praying she does her bad attacks so you can actually hit her back.

I wonder if BS3 will have another reverse rape scene with someone inspired by Malenia.
Jabber's scene was too good.

I've put thousand hours into every game since des and she's the hardest. Harder than bl4 cursed depth 5 Loran darkbeast, if you fight her melee no tricks at a normal level she's absolute insanity and one single miss step is absolute instant death

put bloodhound step on your weapon? retard

Summons seem absolutely broken on bosses.
Most of my boss fights were
>Summon Wolves (later a Mimic when I received that)
>Let them aggro boss
>Get in a ton of free hits
>Dodge if I aggro the boss
>Summon has usually re-aggro'd the boss after my dodge
>Repeat
>Win

To be fair every single elitist Souls fan, says "Omg these games are so easy!" So Fromsoft made a boss for yall, but funny enough is most people will cheese / summon for her / be overleveled as fuck etc.

Beat this bitch 3rd try after seeing 500 threads on here about how impossible she is. Using a STR only build too, two handed greatsword. She's pathetically easy, don't know what you were all bitching about. All of her attacks are negated by just sprinting the other way and then running back for two to three hits and then doing it again. Don't think she touched me on my last try. Only died to scarlet rot the others.

So you played on easy (journalist) mode?

Yep.

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 868.45K)

>playing my rot goddess build
>struggled with the horsefucker, but at least I managed to give him aids before leaving
>next boss is some little guy
>immediately activates his phase two, which is just summoning a stronger version of himself
>die
This game is fucking bullshit.

Sad.
I hope you one day try to experience the game as it was meant to be played

Elden ring was meant to be played that way, dark souls not so much.

Then she heals more than you can damage.

by that logic i should just switch to a fucking retard-proof bleed build or something. no reason i should be forced to rely on some crutch skill or build like that because of the possibility of bad luck.

putting that shit on a dual-colossal build looks and feels stupid

The flurry has a cooldown, she won't use it for a while after doing one. If you happen to get caught at melee range when she jumps in the air, you can use a greatshield to block the first half. Bloodhound step can also make it possible to dodge most of the hits as it has more iframes and you might be able to get away in time if you dash first.

>you're not MEANT to use the dozens of unique summon NPCs they added to the game

Usually games are meant to be played on normal mode and not easy, user

Sure bud

I mean her anime helicopter move oneshots you and you cant sprint away from it but sure :)

whatever you say user

Attached: 1646653307622.jpg (506x284, 24.93K)

good fight aside from the retarded anime attack that requires autistic strategies to avoid. fought her for hours and never avoided that attack completely a single time..

ive literally never played a souls game and i can tell how easy this boss is

no, but the flurry is impossible to dodge upfront, you can only run away, block or bloodhound step. its not a matter of str builds being shit

then why did you use them

>fought her for hours
DO you suck or is the game just like that?

The game was balanced around summons. In old souls games bosses got harder with summons but now bosses are extra hard because you're encouraged to use summons.

You do know that you can upgrade weapons, right?

>Finally beat her honestly
>She got me pretty low on rune arcs
>Hey I can sunbro here and farm them surely there's high demand
>30 tries in not a single kill
>the host will usually die within the first minute
>due to the scaling if she gets one hit off she heals the equivalent of 3 jump R2s
>if the host uses a greatshield she'll outheal all the damage done to her
And every single fag uses a meme build like dual bleed katanas or the sword of night and flame

It doesn't one shot you if you weren't a tryhard nigger and actually added enough virgor until it gets bad diminishing returns, but the first hit is really hard to avoid and still wipes out like 70% of your HP. if you don't dodge the last 2 flurries, then yeah you're dead.

>you can't sprint away from it

You can, all you have to do is dodge the starting move and then start sprinting. If you get hit by it it's over but her windup is very clear and telegraphed for that move. If you're getting hit by it you're just plain retarded (past your second or third try)