RPG Time

How come you haven't played the most soulful game in the past twelve months yet? It's such a unique experience and yet it's getting no attention online.

Attached: image.jpg (1350x759, 297.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BiXbzJes2gY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

godawful name and shit platform choices
looks good though. does it have any little girls?

This actually came out? I followed it for like a year of delays for forgetting.

Bara dragons are hot

is the bara dragon in the actual game or you can edit the graphic, or this is a edited screenshot?

In the actual game.

Attached: dragon.jpg (2035x1139, 824.36K)

just watched a review, this game looks adorable. The japanese seem to be the only ones capable of making anything soulfoul anymore.

That's some sexy Dragon.
No homo.

Looks pretty fucking soulful, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=BiXbzJes2gY

Whats it called?

Only reason I clicked on the thread

Look at this dude.

Attached: 1646974345_251_RPG-Time-The-Legend-of-Wright-Available-Today.jpg (1920x1080, 629.79K)

When I saw the image, I was like "Wow, looks like western devs finally did a soulful game".
Then I went to check the game page.
Kek.

It's finally fucking out. Thank god. I had written it off as vaporware. Thanks for the heads up OP.

I have to ask, though. What compels a Japanese studio to make a game exclusive to Xbox and the Microsoft Store yet not even be on game pass? The game isn't even on Steam, which probably contributes to its obscurity.

They were possessed by ants

Read the subject of the thread.

not that guy but holy shit what an awful name no wonder literally nobody has heard about it
I just thought you wanted a thread where it's time to talk about RPGs

It's literally just a Japanese ripoff of Cuphead, dumb weebs.

It literally isn't, dumb faggot.

Cuphead? The game is an RPG, not a platformer. The artstyle is also completely different.
Cuphead IS soulful though, it's just not my jam.

I hope this was funded by MS, cause if not... Massive bomb. Apparantly this took like 10 years to make or some shit... Why is it locked down to MS's ecosystem?