Do you guys enjoy sounding while gaming?

do you guys enjoy sounding while gaming?

Attached: FNm3arJWQAISlz1.jpg (561x540, 47.75K)

Keep us up to date with what's happening on your favorite subreddit, bro

What does it do?

long stick right into peehole.

wtf

why does your reddit avatar brown?

Why

>/r/sounding
Maybe Any Forums can be more helpful than they were. I'm looking for some head phones, something dumb with an audio jack, okay sound quality but not too expensive. thanks

Kz earphones are pretty great for the money if you can stand to wait

Urethral sounding. He's shoving a rounded metal stick that's a third of an inch wide in his urethra.

I don't know, but you should stick with the 6.35mm jacks rather than the 3.5mm ones. You outgrow 3.5 pretty fast.

we nuked the wrong people in ww2

the fact an entire community is built around this degenerate shit is proof

What does that even do for you? Enable dick docking?

Sounding itself isn't that bad, but I don't like how it burns when you pee after. I don't really find the whole act that pleasurable, either.

It's like anal I guess, if you work at it for long enough it probably feels good, but I'm personally pretty happy with just stoking my dick so I don't see much point.

>reddit Screencap thread
>dilating for men
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, Go back

Whats wrong with 3.5mm? Its all digital isn't it? Why would I need 6.35mm or the 10mm in the OP? Could you actually hear a difference?

imagine buying a sounding rod. just use a pencil lol

Splinters in your urethra sounds lovely

My pisshole is small and I fear the day I might have to have a catheter put into it

Attached: 1476029310669.jpg (240x193, 11.35K)

Huh? Most audio is analog, digital audio is the realm of shit like optical and HDMI. Why do you think the connectors are so bulky and heavily shielded?

Bigger is better, but I wouldn't recommend 10mm to a non-audiophile, it might be too much for you as a beginner to audio.

sounding legitimately helps to avoid this happening lmfao