Buy Max Payne

>Buy Max Payne
>Sound doesnt work on Windows 10
IM SO SICK OF PC GAMING. ITS BEEN A DECADE OF THIS SHIT AND HALF THE GAMES NEVER FUCKING WORK
>BUT BUT…IT WORKS ON MY MACHINE
KILL YOURSELF. IM SICK OF SHITTY PORTS LIKE ELDEN RING AND GAMES NOT WORKING JUST TO BE HANDWAVED BY THE MINORITY IT WORKS FOR. WHY CANT IT BE AS EASY AS CONSOLE?

Attached: B724A7D9-CF9A-4586-B230-F081F56CB3C1.jpg (900x891, 57.71K)

cute late-night sperg rage, use compatibility mode

Works on my machine

Try running it in compatibility mode.

imagine not having different hardware generations and operating systems ready to go for these occasions... fucking casual faggot

I pirated it and it worked fine on ltsc.

There's a Dodi repack on 1337x of the first two games already with fixes applied so works fine on modern machines. Played both of them recently, the only fault was the sniper scope being a black 4:3 overlay so you could see the game world at the edges of a 16:9 screen, but that's nothing.

the game uses deprecated 3D sound shit, get IndirectSound

>late night
nah just for you fagboy

crowbcat image

Americunt doesn't know about timezones

Well Pajeet, I know your average IQ is ~80 so I can see why you're struggling to use a computer. Ever tried actually studying and thus become a smarter person?

That way you can learn how to use a computer properly and perhaps use the trillion amounts of mods and fixes out there on the web in order for you to play older titles such as Max Payne.

Attached: 1640677691041.jpg (480x360, 21.2K)

PC and especially Steam is anti consumer. It's morally right to pirate all PC games because you're gonna have to do the labor of getting them to work and optimize them anyhow. PC gamers are the jannies of gaming because they always fix things for free, usually after paying for the privilege of having to finish the devs' work for them

on the other hand consoles are stuck with broken games

>obsessed euroniggers can't into individual expression

This shit is my favorite cope, with the internet being full of tutorials even the biggest mouthbreather can get he most broken and unoptimized PC games to work. That's not the issue, the issue is that you're so used to jumping through these extra steps you don't only see it as normal but you defend it

Instead of buying complete furniture you buy an ikea product, put it together and pretend you actually achieved something when all you did was fiddle with the complete parts that were shipped to you

based user

pc troons are stuck in the past and refuse to do anything as their shit dies out

There is a fix for that you stupid cunt

If for Americans individual expression means violently embarrassing yourself in public then yes, I can agree with your statement

It’s the other way around. PC has things that you can fix yourself. Console just flat out doesn’t let you do something.

>never had a shart in the mart with the boys
Damn I feel bad for you euros

download the mods lmao. They also fix the stretching. Can you not google before sperging over vidya?

That's based

works on my machine, are you by any chance a technologically illiterate zoomer?

>he wants nu-male "devs" to force a shitty remaster on him just so he can be lazy
>instead of relying on literal autists to take the original game code and fix it flawlessly
>he wants mods and original copies of games to be lost to time because he's such a piece of shit he can't download a file and drop it into a folder
I hate you

Max Payne has a lot of issues on newer pcs but the fixes are simple and it's my favourite ever TPS so it's worth it.

Genuine complaints about PC are just brushed aside here and you get called a cunt. When my CPU croaked I sold my components and bought an Xbone, I just use my wife's laptop for older games. Modern PC gaming is not worth it for me.

>trannyphone filename
no surprise

Same, imagine buying an old game

I haven’t had to fix a game in years

Consoles are for literal children. That’s not conjecture, that’s the true. PC gaming is for autists, but that’s better than children.

>doesn't know about pcgamingwiki
kys zoomer retard

This, only a console fag thinks that we have to fix every game or something, 99% of games work out of the box just fine and better than in consoles, the issue comes with old games made for very different hardware. But guess what, modern consoles can’t run those games at all.

It's up?

I've spent the last fucking hour trying to fix this bullshit I hate my life so much

Attached: 1632656117458.png (397x152, 8.07K)

>just download the fan patch .exe from a site you've never heard from
>just go to your control panel and change these settings
>just use CMD and use these commands
>just check PCgamingwik
Is windows worse than Linux when it comes to old games?

Attached: ss.jpg (275x202, 5.13K)

Ever consider putting the blame on your PC other than the game? You have the thought behavior of s simpleton NPC. Nice job exposing yourself but maybe you can learn from this. lol Just kidding, you wont change, you're fucked.

>UUUUMMMM ACHUALLY DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS VERY SPECIFIC FIX WHERE YOU HAD TO GO INTO THE FILES AND FIX MANY SPECIFIC PIECES OF CODE?
>YOU DIDNT? YOU RETARDED DISGUSTING CONSOLE PLEB! IT WORKS ON MY MACHINE ANYWAYS! THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH PC GAME #r/pcmasterrace

Attached: BAB6708F-5E0B-4385-AFFF-1CA412642093.gif (498x387, 1.2M)