ITT: Fuck you, i liked it

ITT: Fuck you, i liked it.

Attached: Dkc3_snes_boxart.jpg (380x262, 29.49K)

DKC3 is good and underrated
DKC2 is good and overrated
DKC1 is good and rightfully-rated

Attached: GLideN64_Quest_64_160.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

looks like from an emulator
real game doesn't look that good

Obviously the resolution and ratio is too high but the game has a charming art style.

Attached: GLideN64_Quest_64_157.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Who hates DKC3? I mean it's not as beloved as 1 and 2 are but I don't see people outright shit on it that often. It's better than Returns is at least (granted the worst DKC game is still significantly better than most other games)

DKC2 fanboys openly shit on DKC3 for no reason

This, but
>DKC2 is good and slightly overrated

Dkc3 had shit music, shit maps, and the shittiest character of all time who replaced Diddy and was a DK substitute. There's a reason the baby isn't in the wii u and switch games.

quest 64 from screenshots alone looks like it could have been a really great game
it had a lot going for it but the execution was way off

The stat grinding...

Personally, I liked DKC1 the least but that's most likely because I played it last and was spoiled big time by DKC2.

Ds2
Bioshock Infinite

Attached: nulara.jpg (1983x2560, 839.2K)

It's basically a game that was shipped way before it was ready and they were hoping to fully realize their ambitions in the sequel but since the game was basically unfinished it was devoid of one of the key parts that make people fall for rpgs, the characters.
I wish I could find the articles talking about it because the devs had some incredibly ambitious mechanics planned for the game.
None the less, the frame work for the battle system, the visuals and the music make it an enjoyable enough experience for me.

Attached: GLideN64_Quest_64_131.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>Who hates DKC3?
A lot of people. I have seen so many posts on various gaming websites that DKC3 is worth skipping. Switch the dumb babby with DK and it would be on everyone's top 25 games on the platform list.

2 had gigantic clown shoes to fill and 3 went sideways instead. It's objectively the same shit as 2 with some slight QoL that sort of makes the game piss easy. Also no pirates.

I think it's hilarious how genocidal Lara is in that. In the first few minutes she's already wiped out a poor South American village. Later she starts murdering endangered animals for a laugh, starts killing uncontacted tribe members unprovoked, slaughtering mercenaries like she's in fucking Manhunt.
Everywhere she goes protected people and things die.

that explains why the game is so bad retail yet still so soulful

Attached: R.56b3b8a3aa30f66c94de0b0c43f270b4.jpg (1024x576, 56.08K)

I played the first 2 like 4 years ago so I can't say if those were way better but 3 is pretty good imo.

Attached: 2019-12-05 10.12.48 (1).png (436x422, 210.2K)

Western 16 bit platformers are all awful.

The only game I've ever 100%

It's a good looking and pretty fun game. The story and characterisation are fucking awful though. Don't know how they managed to make Lara into such a bland, forgettable character after she was a badass back in the 5th gen days.