What was the exact moment you realized you weren't having fun?

What was the exact moment you realized you weren't having fun?

Attached: 1616547166672.png (1040x842, 1.62M)

after the godskin duo bosses
it kinda became impossible to beat those bosses and you had to rely on your max rank spirit to carry you which sucked

When I respec'd to dump points into my health and still got two shot

when I realized that the game has nothing interesting to offer except bossfights

When my game crashed, but thankfully I was able to play again without issue

>*raffs* we want the monster hunter audience

Attached: fog dragon screams.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

Radahn

when i killed the big horseback guy at the start by sitting on top of a rock he couldn't reach.

every regular enemy is like this, and most bosses are.

Fat Godskin on the bridge before the divine tower. It made me realize that the build I was using just wasn't a workable one, and progressing through the game with later bosses proved it.

That's an optional boss I didn't even know about it until way after I beat Rykard and I destroyed it

Watching the trailer

I liked every other area but Farum Azula. I just wanted to get out of there, thats the only time i felt like the game isnt fun

retard

First strike is when I left limgrave and realized all the content just repeats itself
Second was a bit later when I realized I got memed into building fth and str again and it was as garbage if not worse than ds3

Right after beating godrick.
>oh great, a massive lake section with nothing in it
That’s when the game became me trying to find the next great legacy dungeon like stormveil. I feared that it would only get worse and by the time I got to Altus, I was officially bored. I rushed the rest of the game

Faith and strength is good in ds3 though. Lightning blade on a lothric knight greatsword is absolutely busted. Actually I’m not sure if it’s the heavy version but the lothric knight greatsword with the right build gets the highest AR in the game so on a str/faith it’s already better than most weapons/builds by far

i dont really like these games that "make you challenge yourself."

to a person like me that just means figuring out the most efficient way to do something, doing it, then getting frustrated it was so easy.

games should be difficult.

Shortly after killing Godskin Noble

I mean, there should be no one best way of doing things in these games. Everything should be balanced but From has never been good at that. Obviously there will be one build,weapon that will be better than the rest but the difference between some builds and how effective they are is insane in these games. I think bloodborne is probably where they got it the closest and even that wasn’t great

after killing radahn, and exploring the reskinned dungeons and bosses, i realised this game wasn't 10/10 as journalists say it is

after beating "put your ambitions to rest" i forgot his name, the next one nope'd me out of the game. im too young to waste my time on a single video game instead of trying all kinds of games the medium has to offer.