Have you finally made your attractive Type B character yet?

Have you finally made your attractive Type B character yet?

Attached: 1647068213111m.jpg (1024x576, 86.48K)

Attached: Screenshot (60).png (1806x1005, 3.79M)

Yes

Attached: 1645132057366.jpg (3840x2160, 970.68K)

Is there a single game you trannies don't use to roleplay you're women? You freaks play as a woman even in stardew valley.

What is wrong with you? Why are you so loud and obnoxious about being a troon? Yay good for you games make you feel like a woman, now fuck off.

Its not always trannies, it's also pathetic coomer waifufags. They literally can't enjoy anything without having it being coom related.

it's just a video game, calm down bro

>They literally can't enjoy anything without having it being coom related.

Do you think troons don't coom at the thought of themselves being women?
Normal men, even if they like women, don't wish they were women, don't roleplay as women, don't use fantasy worlds and escapism to pretend they have a bleeding front hole. This people are trannies, if they are coomers too is irrelevant.

If it's just a game why are you so loud about how you use it to pretend you're a woman to the point you come to Any Forums every single day to make 20 threads showing everyone your trans self insert?

>oh man those leftoids are so sensiti-

>Woman
>Being able to kill monsters and gods
Pick one

you're replying to a leftoid. trying to associate playing as women with trannies is something that's pretty common among resetera types.

Guys what is with Miyazaki and the girls + wolf companions

Ranni + Blaidd
Knotted

Latenna + Lobo
Knotted

???

>Any Forums every single day to make 20 threads showing everyone your trans self insert?
i'm not OP retard

you don't have to self-insert every time you play games, for example playing GTA:SA doesn't mean i want to be a nigger

Attached: 1641372430733.jpg (640x549, 49.05K)

If you don't self insert that means you roleplay. If you roleplay as a woman you're a tranny. It doesn't matter if that woman is a character you're just assuming the role of or how you literally see yourself. It's tranny behavior to use escapism to be a woman. If you are so against self inserting you should be able to create a male character that's nothing like you, but no, instead you have more fun pretending you're a girl.

What's the fuck is wrong with people? All I want was to play as a girl so that I can coom to my character's cute feet pitter pattering around dungeons.

Attached: Screenshot (59).png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

poltards be like yeah them tranny snowflakes are triggered easily bro lmao
also poltards:

stfu retards I'm here to look at cute vidya girls

Attached: people-are-arguing-about-a-topic-i-dont-care-for-43524570.png (500x511, 95.79K)

And that's not it, authors, script writers, game writers who write female characters? All trannies
Meds.

>muh cute vidya girls, i just like to look at them ok????
this is a tranny/coomer cope

I kneel

rightoids seethe as simple as they breathe, love to see it

Attached: bugs-bunny-scream-elmer-to-hell-59191410cf50b.jpg (540x471, 49.35K)

try finger but hole faggot

>They literally can't enjoy anything without having it being coom related.
that's right Any Forums is now a feminist board and we hate sex

>caring what makes other people cum
are conservatives really this obsessed with other people getting off to stuff they don't like?
the obsession with trans here is sad

Type A, Type B
WHO FUCKING CARES, GIMME TYPE C
C FOR C*NNY

Attached: 1530235684241.jpg (332x332, 12.82K)

F..feet Hot!

If you stop trying to gaslight people into joining your cult I'll even pay for your rope

Dragon's Dogma had cunny

how about getting off to stuff that is an abomination in the eyes of the lord?