Do you sometimes get really mad when playing video games?

Attached: Elden Sneed.png (521x696, 618.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSX58T2sHoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut the fuck up go get a girlfriend that is a real woman retard

hell yeah dude

>playing video games
>Implying

But seriously the only game I ever got angry at was Dota2 because I reached my skill peak and wasn't having fun anymore.

Did you tard rage or what happened?

Yes but when i get mad my boyfriend calms me down with a kiss or a hug.

Attached: 1646284010460.jpg (640x800, 140.91K)

>brown hands

imagine having the money to buy your own nice things and then destroying those things

niggers

Yes, but I'm not a manchild who destroys things in fits of rage.

I get kind of crazed, not angry. Maybe even a little joy.

Attached: a759154af7dc7629e14019be38dbabaf.jpg (401x399, 31.74K)

Ive be er broken a controller in anger. I don't have autism and I know how to control my anger. Either grow up or commit an hero, OP. We don't need more spergs in the world.

cope nigger

>nigger cant help but chimp out
no way....

Attached: hJ49Xit.png (2020x2177, 2.31M)

just this year ive broken three headsets, one mouse and my monitor occasionally flickers from getting punched once. i mainly pent up all my anger till im alone and let it out on whatever expensive thing is in my immediate area.

Attached: 1328947234.jpg (1600x900, 35.79K)

No, because I'm not a fucking nigger.

Sometimes I slap my knee a bit hard or swear if I'm really frustrated.

/thread

i get mad sometimes when i lose or the camera decides to zoom into my ass and i can't see. i don't break shit like a fucking dumb nigger because i'm not a retard. when my controller malfunctioned i actually opened it up to clean it out and fix it instead of throwing it against the wall for stick drift.

I rarely get mad, I mostly get sad. If I do get mad I go for a run or something instead, not break shit I paid for. Breaking shit is a sign of poor impulse control and immaturity.

I take my anger and frustration out on my gf during sex.

>getting mad
>pause for a moment
>put on some music, typically Crawl or Big Blast Sonic
>unpause
>absolutely fuck them up
I put on my own boss music
youtube.com/watch?v=xSX58T2sHoM

Punched my (concrete) wall playing Sifu because Sean's disciples are such cunts. My knuckles still hurt a little but I'm yet to actually break any peripherals over a game.

you might have a hairline fracture you're just probably not noticing
art is the maker of deceit, your hands are not at all durable

What's a clear cut symptom because I still feel a twinge of discomfort when I clench my right fist

Punched a concrete wall when I was a kid because of a bet and it caused a little bubble to form on the knuckle that's still there. Other than that my hands are fine so it should be all good. Just a baby fracture that'll heal.