Fia has sex with corpses

>Fia has sex with corpses
mommy.... mai waifu....
>Dung eater has sex with corpses
wtf how loathsome what a disgusting incel

dungbros...

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.48M)

he's definitely not an incel now

what's wrong with having sex with corpses?

Attached: n0ja12hwogj61.png (1540x1352, 1.14M)

That's how Solaire had to survive through the ages it was a necessary evil

>Fia is cute, gives free cuddles and hugs and is gentle and sweet to a fault
>Shitmuncher is a fuck ugly smelly violent rapist and will literally eat your shit
Gee user I can't fucking see what the difference might be.

One is cute and other is ugly. Simple as

Bros... how does Fia get corpses erect?

Attached: we.png (125x109, 17.94K)

she has sex with the dying; also it doesn't even have to mean sex, just being there for someone. I mean it's pretty obvious that she probably does the gambit of cuddling, sex, etc, with the dying person as well as staying with the corpse as its rests. Is everything about sex with you lame brains?

I think Fia really just holds dying people.

Dung Eater "violates" and "rapes" corpses metaphorically, or maybe in a more literal way than we often use those words which takes its meaning beyond sexual erotic violence. Dung Eater is corrupting peoples bodies and souls with some insanely abject techniques. It's unspeakable, and thus actually unspeakable what he's really doing.

>*and thus actually unthinkable
is what i meant to write

>and will literally eat your shit
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T EAT DUNG THAT'S BAD
why?
>UHHHHH B-BECAUSE I SAID SO OKAY JUST DON'T DO IT

Attached: file.png (2576x2399, 1.21M)

fia lets you go out cumming buckets in a beautiful girl, the best way to die

dung eater kills you and shits on your corpse to curse it eternally and also eats shit for fun i guess

Attached: dumb_children_have_a_pretend_gun_fight_but_with_high_quality_special_effects.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>she has sex with the dying
She fucks Godwyn who is very much dead.
> also it doesn't even have to mean sex, just being there for someone.
Cope.
>I mean it's pretty obvious that she probably does the gambit of cuddling, sex, etc, with the dying person as well as staying with the corpse as its rests.
She literally revives the dead by fucking them.

I don't think any of this is true. She had sex with dead people, like "those who live in death" types. Not like ragdoll bodies.

Huh?

But he was supposed to find their own Sun not fuck your grandma

>She literally revives the dead by fucking them.

Does this explain how our character keeps respawning in-game? it does for me now

No we keep respawning because the Rune of Death was removed from the Elden Ring.

>Fia kills my nigga D
Yeah, sweet to a fault

>self-defense is bad

She just gave me a dagger, and the game prompts me this give it to him...is this what your talking about? What happens if I don't?

That makes sense too...I guess :(