Is the best action ever made

>is the best action ever made
>nobody cares

Attached: nj.jpg (800x1121, 179.31K)

>Release a masterpiece on xbox
>Nerf it, censor it, uglify it for Playstation
>Lmao we lost the source code

Fuck them

Because it is stuck on Xbox 360 unless you get it digitally I suppose. Its balance problems were also never fixed really. Finally, I'd say NGB is the better game.

Kino shouldn't be revealed to people, one must find his path to this game himself

>rushed
>didnt get the black treatment
>didnt get ported to any other machine except for the xbone

Because the game is deeply flawed and a downgrade from Black in a lot of ways.

The level design is way less interesting and you literally just walk down a linear corridor from enemy encounter to enemy encounter.
Certain parts of the game feel straight up unfinished and should probably just been left on the cutting room floor. Especially some bosses.
The enemy design is deeply flawed and "git gud" is not a viable response to this. Higher difficulties encourage really boring cheesy play, abusing the safest moves with the highest decapitation and i-frames.
The soundtrack is a big step down from Black, nothing as memorable as Alma Awakened or Vigoor at Night.
The story is throwaway garbage yet pretends like it somehow isn't, Black didn't have a great story but it was at least comprehensible and served as some motivation. Genshin should have been an awesome rival character but instead he's just super forgettable and story moments like "EVEN IN DEATH YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND HIM" which is clearly meant to be emotional and poignant fall completely flat.

decompile the iso for NGB

God, NG threads in this place are the most depressing thing i have ever seen. Kill yourselves

Why does NG 2 look so good bros

People who praise NG2 are like people who praise DaS2. They're completely fucking retarded with no taste and don't understand what made the series great in the first place.

>Why does NG 2 look so good bros

NG1 was even more technically impressive for its time, it's an Original Xbox game that runs at 60 fps that could easily pass for a 360 game. I remember being blown away by the visuals of it and Riddick back in the day.

Your comment makes no fucking sense and reeks of DaS1 schizo faggotry. NG2 and DaS2 are polar opposites. Dark Souls 3 is the actual comparative example because it's also the game that turned it's series into a braindead spam fest that subverted it's core principles .

NG2 and DaS2 are nothing alike, what are you talking about?

This isn't Bayonetta or DMC3 (...with Style Switcher Mod). Team Ninja didn't make a great game until Nioh

Xbox exclusivity is the best filter for the NG games. Only true idorts should be allowed to play. I see retards on this board claim they're idorts without owning an Xbox and then proceed to cry about NG being Xbox exclusive. Get filtered niggers.

I care. I beat it on MN a couple years ago, and I think it is the hardest 3rd person action game. I loved how they actually made you learn the games mechanics in order to not get your shit pushed in. Getting raped by the incendiary shuriken ninjas at the beginning to eventually gitting gud and pushing their shit in was extremely satisfying. I had 700 something deaths on my first MN playthorugh.

It's too hard and chaotic for most. It also cut the exploration and puzzles from Black, which gave the game some variety (but I prefer it this way).
>The enemy design is deeply flawed
How is that? Ninjas are great and most other enemies are nothing special.
>Higher difficulties encourage really boring cheesy play
If you're a shitter then yes.

>and I think it is the hardest 3rd person action game

So you literally never played any other version of any NG game before and since?

>I loved how they actually made you learn the games mechanics in order to not get your shit pushed in

you actually don't need to learn much to get through vanilla NG2 though there's certainly a lot you can learn. Double if it's the first game in the series you played.

NG2 is harder than both 04, Black and Sigma. 3 and 3RE are arguably harder. Also God Hand on Hard and ZoE2 on Extreme are almost on the same level of difficulty as 2 MN.
>you actually don't need to learn much to get through vanilla NG2
To beat MN you do. If you don't know at least your delimb moves, Guillotine Throw and OLUT you're going to have a bad time.

NGB is the better game. That and Genma Onimusha are stuck on Xbox despite being the superior versions for some reason.

>The level design is way less interesting and you literally just walk down a linear corridor from enemy encounter to enemy encounter.
You just described why its better it doesnt waste your time with shitty platforming, enemy encounters everyone will skip, "puzzles" and other brainless filler. Action games should be about action.