I will now buy your game

I will now buy your game.

Attached: get a girlfriend.png (1078x883, 476.42K)

is thats why its mostly negative now?
lmao

Attached: 1640086815119.png (1371x674, 764.34K)

Attached: 1646242469571.png (593x471, 60.29K)

Attached: 1645285891521.png (475x237, 42.15K)

What a bunch of fags. kek

Attached: 1639145294682.webm (338x610, 913.19K)

to be fair, that is pretty cringe

undeniably based. fuck v*xniggers are not human beings

>crazy antivax
Not wearing mask is not antivax lmao

I don't care if it's a lefty faggot or a righty retard, keep politics out of videogames.

maskcucks are so fucking funny to laugh at holy kek. they deserve to be slaves

AYY LMAO
that man had enough

>keep politics out of my ga-- DAMN HOLY BASED AND REDPILLED

The pandemic was weird, it shattered the minds of conservatives everywhere as they had to prove to everyone they loved freedom and hated the government. They let themselves get played by the elites they hate, in their experiment proving all you have to do is turn a not political thing into one is by duping conservatives.

Based. However,
>cut out features to sell as dlc
Incredibly jewish. Would not buy.

Not wearing a mask is fine, acting like other people wearing masks are somehow in the wrong for doing so is utterly fucking retarded.

Buying this game rn

wearing the mask is retarded kek, doesn't do shit and makes you look like a faggot bootlicker.

Yeah, the conservatives were the ones who got mindfucked. Not the psychos literally laying belly down on the street in the thousands. Fucking faggot.

Attached: 1635962479073.jpg (6240x4160, 3.44M)

clearly you aren't read up on the arrested development children are facing from not being able to learn the social clues being hidden by masks. if so you would realise that anyone still wearing a mask is literally making the world a worse place

Correct, but saying it's antivax is retarded unless you are a shill of big pharma

Maskcucks are normal successful people while you sit in your basement in shit-stained underwear and rant about trannies on Any Forums

It's kind of fascinating that whether or not you wear a mask on your face to protect yourself from a flu variant is even considered political at all these days.