Say it

Say it

Attached: Sekiro_art.jpg (280x350, 42.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJb_y-zmXV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I kneel

N

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Here, take a puff of the divine boof

Attached: sekiro.jpg (534x600, 44.05K)

How did From do it, anons?

BB > DS1 > Sekiro > Demon's Souls > DS3 > Elden Ring > gank central 2

Monster Hunter better.

it wasn't a souls game

No, I am not baiting.
if you must have an explanation, 90% of what elden ring does wrong is due to the combat, empty world, and the bore of fighting the same boss 3 extra times because they just had to make such a big world.

i want wolf to fuck my face with his big shinobi cock

>Say it
Fromsoft games are so formulaic and banal they can never be more than a 9/10

well i just fully disagree and think that's a really shitty take considering there are objectively more different bosses in ER's base game than any of the others including their dlcs

boring game

ER > DS2 > BB > DS1 > DS3 > DeS Remake > DeS

The combat and bosses are better than every other similar game that From has made.

>Dark Souls 2 that high
No

Attached: Mooler.jpg (900x900, 66.89K)

Hesitation is defeat

because it's a Tenchu game
they couldn't fuck up that formula
makes me hopeful for Armored Core as well

As a boomer who has played games for over 25 years I can easily say that Sekiro is a masterpiece and sits right up there with games like Ocarina of Time, Vampire Bloodlines and Resident Evil 4 as some of the greatest gaming has to offer. Removing RPG elements in favor of a more focused, polished experience was completely justified. Elden Ring tried to pander to the "muh choice and customized experience" demographic and inevitably ended up being a more uneven experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJb_y-zmXV0

Attached: 13213232321.png (600x358, 153.7K)

Bloodborne is better

Game has simple yet elegant and satisfying combat with genuinely great bosses that will most likely stand the sands of time
It unfortunately fails in other regards
Namely the stupidly overpowered yet half-baked stealth, supposedly unfinished places in the map(one example being the broken bridge just outside of Dilapidated Temple) and seemingly unexplained holes in the plot (namely Owl's motivations and actions or lack thereof)
Still my favourite game of all time in spite of these flaws
I'm probably in the minority but if they did make a sequel, I'd prefer to continue from Purification. A game with Kuro as the MC focused entirely on stealth, with him escaping people who still think he can grant immortality

Attached: 1598324246566.jpg (1191x1200, 359.68K)