How do you respond to People that say Gaming is a Waste of Time?

How do you respond to People that say Gaming is a Waste of Time?

Attached: 19xwk2.jpg (572x650, 35.9K)

I don't.

I don't. I don't have friends and I seldom talk to people, no one has ever said that to me.

"you're right but at least i'm not a wageslave"

It is.

it is unquestionably.

i agree with them

>Yeah, and?

> You're right but i'm a sad pathetic depressed suicidal incel that needs to resort to escapism and fantasy worlds to pretend i am a woman and i have fictional videogame waifus cuz no real woman will ever want me.

Given the reality of modern life, it is no more or less a waste of time than watching a movie, or reading whatever YA novels are selling nowadays.

I agree, but isn't everything in this life a waste of time? What's the point of any of this shit, and what is it even?

Them telling me 'gaming is a waste of time', is a waste of time in itself. Thus, the cycle continues and I continue life subconsciously aware of the event of life: The ultimate waste of time.

This and ask what are they currently playing.

“What’s it like working a dead end job, slaving away to people that don’t know you, just so you can retire at a decrepit age where your free time is meaningless?

correct answers. life has no purpose or meaning anyways.
>but youre not contributing to society!
and why the fuck would i want to do that?

Attached: A2B455B9-A405-4E6A-B67D-22458040EEBC.jpg (1000x1024, 140K)

you a bitch ass nigga

everything is a waste of time because nothing matters

I just say that they indeed, are a waste of time. Not my fault boredom is hell and having a life is too much of a commitment, videogames are just the right middle ground.

It's funny that you posted this image to piss people off, but 80% of the current userbase is too young to understand why.

Everything in your life is a waste of time if you don't enjoy it. Therefore if I enjoy gaming I'm not wasting my time.

Its is a pastime.
And it depends on the person saying it.

It's like my mom, i know she wants me to not be a fuck up but she doesn't understand the collective consciousness
>why not join the military and become a special operator
>why don't you start your own farm and grow lots of vegetables
>you can ride horses in real life you know

Attached: 1379220435530.png (223x242, 91.67K)

I don't need to. They can't stop me from enjoying video games and if they don't like it, they're just gonna have to deal with it.