What went wrong with Elden Ring?

what went wrong with Elden Ring?

Attached: elden-ring-royal-revenant.jpg (1920x1080, 230.31K)

PREPARE TO DIE

Bosses

Open world is a bad meme

Fromsoft wanting to broaden their audience by embracing the PREPARE TO DIE XD mindset and the usual open world copy and paste. 7/10 game

nothing at all

Even the normal enemy versions of this thing are worse than most bosses.

This game is way too hard to broaden their audience I feel bad for anyone who got this just cause it had high reviews and didn't know what they were in for.

This is the most annoying cunt in the game.

hard =/= not casual

It simultaneously too hard and too easy, it's hilariously poorly balanced

That revenant is looking kinda onions

Miyazaki

these things crumble if you pull out a shield
nah
people are just shit at adapting to any enemy that behaves differently to a strategy they want to stick to even if its clearly failing them

im 5 hours in, i knew something was off when after killing one boss, that retard with huge sword instead of something opening for me the game blobbed a "touch this to return back to the entrance", level design is non existent, and the mount trivialize all of open world because u can just run past stuff instead of having to fight.
In elden ring bosses are the destination, in previous games they were a wall you have to climb over to your true destination.
Kinda sad this game was hyped this hard over nothing.

Attached: 1645573582879.png (896x1315, 2.1M)

Why are you talking dumb shit like this? Stop being a bootlicking consumerist whore for one minute and realize that a lot of the criticism is real. A game reading your inputs just to make it funny and epic how the boss immediatly reacts doesn't make it "hard" it's the thing your ilk always whines and puts down, artificial difficulty. You're a nigger, a faggot and your mother eats shit on the reg.

Have a good day

>A game reading your inputs
ngl i wish it did more of this with the foreskin apostle he is so easy he could use more than one instance of reading your input

>im 5 hours in
stopped reading there

>that alleyway leading up to Marika's Soreseal with like 5 of these w/ end game health and damage

Attached: 1623949980280.jpg (1018x1024, 110.34K)

this shit took me like 8 tries.

I'm halfway through and dont wanna play anymore. Enjoyed what I did for the most part at least.