Be me

>be me
>no motivation to game

>take a fat bong pull
>game for 5 hours straight

Why haven't you all taken the /greenpill/? I had more fun in a game with it than anything I played three months prior without it.

Attached: 1643948049988.gif (332x250, 2.61M)

>greenpill
>not the purple&greenpill

Attached: Greenmenonly.png (1280x1413, 1.91M)

Weed gives me anxiety and I fear of getting bored and wasting my high. I also get tired after one or two hours. I don't know how you can keep it up for five hours.

I would take it but I have no money and I don't know how I'd buy any since it's illegal here

D
U
D
E

adderall > weed

for gaming imo

Attached: 1644799440121.jpg (900x900, 52.27K)

>have to do drugs just to be able to play a fucking video game
Do you degenerates not realize how low-functioning you are once you cut out your addictions?

Attached: 1644646275731.jpg (825x741, 187.28K)

because it gives me panic attacks

D U D E

I want to get an adderall prescription. It sounds like a miracle drug. Maek game all day play gaem all night.

>tranime
You're right, even if you are a tranny.

literally rent free

>don't want to play games
>have to use drugs to be able to play games
why don't you do something productive instead? no one is forcing you to play videogames

tyrannical trannies
damn these tyrant troons tricked me into trucking them

Attached: 1647061135594.png (1440x1424, 1.42M)

Last time I smoked weed I got paranoid about the sun going out so I figured if nothing mattered what was the point of continuing to live. I jumped off my balcony, and got put in psyche for a month. I miss it, but if I died I wouldn't be able to play new vidya. It's the momentary happiness that makes life worth living right now, I suppose.

just don't go overboard friend, there's a reason people take it recreationally. It's pretty bad for you also

Attached: tetsuo.png (623x622, 390.94K)

That's called depression, user.

>Why haven't you all taken the /greenpill/?

Because the weed + vidya combo took the last 4 years of my life unironically

Attached: 12908234556.png (459x465, 266.74K)

Weed is for pussies real winners take amphetamines!

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10.69K)

For me, it's

Attached: 1617492802321.jpg (466x274, 29.25K)

doesn't even casual usage turn you fucking retarded

Poppers are the stupidest shit. Fucking get on the eckies for fuck's sake you moron.

Poppers and whippets are two different things you mong

It all falls under the same retard banner to me you drongo. I'm sick of falling arse over tit slipping on these at festivals from all you cunts sniffing these every 10 minutes to get dizzy

considering it's regularly used in the medical field for anesthesia and analgesia, probably not

>It all falls under the same retard banner to me you drongo.
Then you're a retard
Poppers is the little vial of nitrites that loosen your asshole up, it's a gay sex drug

hell yeah buddy
i blazed through a quarter on my first marathon playthrough of elden kino, cannot imagine it any other way

DUUUUUDE

You know what's better than Elden Ring?
Elden Ring on weed, bro. Haha.

Yeah but there it's dosed correctly. Tame too much and it will literally start to kill your brain cells.

Source?

I like weed and all but I miss those quentin comics

it makes me paranoid as fuck and feel like i'm a worthless piece of shit so I stopped

Learn self control and stop blaming your problems on everything around you

>overreacts like that to a bit of weed
Absolute pussy

No it doesn't lol

Thanks doc