Elden Ring Non Comfy Thread

What the fuck From did with the last update? My game is freezing and crashing, same goes to a lot of people i've read on previous post. This is fucking bullshit i don't know how to fix it. It was running flawlessly on launch for me.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Lmao, i just had my first crash as i read this and apparently my save is now fucked. just crashes right again when i try to load it.
bravo. fuck

nvm it loaded now. third time's the charm.
Gonna make a backup because the idea of losing 50 hours of playtime spooked me.

Not sure if you've done this already but if you search online for Elden Ring save issues there are instructions to make a batch file that automatically backs up your save files with timestamps.

>just found the Miquellan Knight's Sword
>looks fucking gorgeous
>cool unique R2s
>has Sacred Blade on it by default, which I'm using on my Sacred Lordsword Straight Sword anyway
>no scalings above fucking D/D/D scaling even when fully upgraded
>My current sword has more base damage and better scaling even a couple levels shy of max
Why even put these weapons in the game if they're going to be flat out inferior to things you can pick up 10 minutes in? Especially when they're in one of the last areas you can possibly access.

why did jannies nuke last thread?

only shitposting threads allowed, please understand

What level do you absolutely destroy the lategame enemies cause 130 doesn't feel like shit, gotta be closer to 200

There's still a part of Stormveil I haven't been to. I see guys on a wall carrying torches. How do I get there?

>Computer has trouble loading shit
>Horse is non-responsive, have to wait to sit sometimes
>Eldtree catacomb with the stupid fucking double statue fight has a bugged stake
>Every fight requires me to wait 5 minutes for the zone to even load, even if I just run straight in the boss room I'm in a void and waiting
>Fell through the fucking world earlier

Fuck Caelid I'm going back to stormveil castle

Level doesn't matter.
If you're using a broken build it's easy, if you're not it's going to be painful whether you're level 357 or 70.
Ultimate easy mode is 60 Vig, 20+ Mind, enough strength for a greatshield with Barricade, and two weapons, one that can shieldpoke with bleed and the other with Hoarfrost Stomp. Add a summon, ideally Mimic Tear, and nothing in the game should be remotely challenging.

I'm level 130 and at Haligtree. Even trash mob two shot me and I have 50 vig.
This area feels like level 140-160.

>activate barrier shield
>guard counter
>win
Easy as

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

There're thousand guy with a torch there. You have to be specific.
Stormveil has 4 *hidden areas*. The very bottom, the cliff site, the rooftop where jump talisman is and divine tower.

I guess the cliff site then. But not if you mean where the crucible knight is, done that.

Same, but I fixed it by disabling Microsoft Boot Emulator in the device manager. I have no idea why this worked but it completely solved the problem for me. I'm assuming you're on PC.

Not the person you're replying to, but a minute ago a Crucible Knight tried to stab me but he walked off a cliff and died. Pathetic.

So when is patch 1.03 coming? The framerate is still shit on consoles. Why is Fromsoft focusing on PC fixes instead of fixing the main platforms first?

Will they ever fix the game taking forever to shutdown after you close it and the main menu music continues playing on your desktop?

>regal ancestor spirit
>does pretty much the same thing as normal and dies in less than a minute
>people called it kino
>look it up
>apparently it died so fast it didn't get to do its new gimmick and i didn't get to hear much of the soundtrack
kek. i didn't even notice there were other animal spirits.

Got cranky and hormonal while dilating, took it out on people discussing VIDEO GAMES on the VIDEO GAME board
Thankfully his poor decision has been corrected

The problem on PC was making it unplayable. Like the game would drop to 0.5 FPS and become a slideshow. At least on console you could walk around though.

However, for PC this:
really works. Solved all my problems.

I think it's writing the save file data again when you do that. Not sure why that takes a while to do that though.

I've been using lance and that is basically the playstyle
poke, poke, guard poke, block attack, boosted guard counter with curved sword talisman + juicy counterhit from spear talisman

I didn't have trouble at 100 with 40 vig

also str increases physical defence so if you're not str you might be taking more damage

also you do have the +1 or +2 physical resist talisman, right????

I was playing kind of like that for a while until I switched to dual katanas. Now it feels like a whole different game and combat is actually fun and satisfying for some reason. Feels like I'm cutting through enemies like butter instead of hacking at them like a rock before.

At first I hated stormcaller, now I love it

did they fix arcane scaling yet? is it even a bug or is it intended?

I'm thinking of dual bleed uchis for a second playthrough but I am kind of dreading repeat playthroughs honestly

you have to pay the console company every time you want to update your game, that's why PC versions get more frequent updates, devs try to pack as much shit into a single update as they can on consoles so they wait a while

Fucking finally done with this garbage game
The last few bosses were remotely decent but I was already perma burnt out by all the bullshit padding, unfun combat and open world memery
Fuck you from, I'm going to play sekiro and bloodborne forever also reminder FUCK Tanimura and the B team

Attached: unknown-7.png (532x287, 179.58K)

It just now hit me how much of an insult the Consecrated Lands is as a level. You had this MASSIVE area to put something cool and you made this massive snow field where the center has absolutely nothing. What a waste for what could have been more Elden Kino.

Attached: 1637805617680.jpg (2660x3508, 639.44K)

My game crashes when I try to equip leather boots

Between things like shields not being worthless, dual wielding, guard counters, jump attacks, better r2s, more unique running/backstep attacks, and actually good magic, it pleases me that there's so many playstyles in the game

Good riddance, thanks for the bump

>Herba
How do you fuck up something this simple?

I know, we should change the english word to that

Pic related is my character. Using the Nagakiba in one hand and uchi in the other. Doesn't look as great since it's not symmetrical but overall I'm satisfied. Also I'm maxing out the bloodhound claws and godskin twinblade because I think both are fun.

Attached: Jesus_build2.jpg (3813x2146, 1.69M)

I believe there's an hidden co-op restriction that takes into consideration of your talisman and the level of your Ashes. In the past 20 hours of my level 9 run, I saw my first co-op sign just now. It was right after I upgraded my ashes to +4. He also had low vitality like me

Attached: Maiden.png (348x618, 499.26K)

you know you can choose affinity right user

why do you autistically 100% a game you didn't even enjoy?