*Makes every other physical build pointless*

>*Makes every other physical build pointless*
>Eh, nothing personell kid
How the fuck is this allowed?

Attached: ASSASSIN Dragon's Dogma.png (800x1567, 1009.04K)

what elden ring set is that

Right, this is Any Forums - Elden Ring

assiassin is definitely the most fun class unless you really enjoy the warrior/sorcerer "your motherfucking life ends 20 minutes from now" life but best physical? strider and ranger curbstomp the game by spamming 2 moves and fighter can make themselves near permanantly invincible while spamming an attacking move as long as you chug enough stamina items to keep the spam going - the only class that truly feels handicapped is basic ass mage and only because sorcerer does literally everything it does except some shitty utility stuff

>repeatedly smacks a magic orb until everything dies

Attached: Dd-mystic-knight.jpg (800x1200, 133.55K)

But Assassin up to 200 is the best class to level up with if you want to switch to Strider or Fighter and even Warrior later
An Assassin playthrough gives you the best stats for so many non assassin classes it's unreal
It's ironical that if you play for 200 levels as Assassin you are better at swinging Greatswords than if you play as Warrior

very ironical

Never tried MK
Still making a Magick Archer/Sorcerer

Are Mystick Knights dependant on Strength for dps or just Magick Damage?

Depends on what you're doing but great cannon is 60% strength 40% magic I believe.

So MK is locked from ever being efficient with every pure magick or strength vocation
If I wanted to switch from MA to MK would there be overlap? I'm already doing Grand Soren quests as lvl 20 something

this shit is a super dead meme. dark arisen introduced so much more gear that the benefits of levelling to 200 as a certain class barely matter outside of extreme minmaxing vs uber dragon or some shit

Not really because gear matters more than stats.

>efficient
Just play the game dood. What matters is your gear, not your autistic ass.

Attached: 1611631825036.jpg (640x640, 122.64K)

MA has the worst skill level ups but stats don't really matter unless you're a speedrunning tranny. Gear is much more important overall. Just play whatever you want whenever you want. I constantly change vocation every 10-15 levels just to keep things fresh and unlock new augments/skills.

I guess I'll switch to Mystick Knight
If I knew that, I should have made a jack of all trades first character

>you're a woman
>see this
What do you do?

Attached: ELDER_OGRE.png (548x627, 390.17K)

>He simped for Madeleine
Worst girl by far

Attached: Dragons+dogma+madeleine_625a02_7648938.jpg (1200x1704, 297.03K)

I wish you could have hybrid pawns so you could have a Mystic Knight pawn and smack the Great Cannon with something like a Strider/Assassin

>So MK is locked from ever being efficient with every pure magick or strength vocation
LMAO.
MK is stupidly broken simply by having access to both Physical and Magic damages and bullshit like perilous sigil and great canon.
Couple that with the elemental riposte shield buffs and you get a character ready for basically anything in the game whereas pure yellow/red and blue vocations might struggle against a lot of stuff.
Erm, just, don't level up AS a MK because their stat progression is trash.

So you're saying it's an overpowered vocation for fags who like to play on easy mode?
For me, it's hitting things so hard, it causes a hypernova.

Attached: dd arc.jpg (1920x1080, 235.73K)

the only weird thing about Mystic Knight and Magick Archer are their wonky stat growths (compared to assassin which goes all in on attack). Then again there's mods that adjust the growth rates to what you like and if you make them inclined towards offensive stats they become even more broken.

Attached: Dragon's Dogma.png (405x532, 184.52K)

>Warrior is supposed to hyperarmor through and tank attacks
>No Shield
Lame, but goddamn it if using Catapult blade to propel a strider pawn up in the face of a cyclop isn't fun