Master Duel

Why would anyone want to tour the underworld?

Attached: __tour_guide_from_the_underworld_beat_cop_from_the_underworld_and_the_phantom_knights_of_rusty_bardiche_yu_gi_oh_drawn_by_hsin__32873c2383b82b20a0e78ac2be9be449.jpg (1200x676, 1006.08K)

I'm still mad Marincess ruined any chance for a good generic WATER link support

Help he won't stop thinking.

Attached: 20220312094357_1.jpg (1600x900, 496.68K)

I'm still mad Dragonmaid isn't getting support

I want to tour her underword if you know what I mean.

Attached: __ki_sikil_and_lil_la_yu_gi_oh_drawn_by_suzumusi114__sample-33f0703d56df0276084279c12dd2518e.jpg (850x1206, 181.04K)

Guys should I build the 60 card witchcrafter deck or finish building a Live Twins deck

new ban list when, its retarded how the only way to beat tribird/dytroonies is winning the coinflip

both sound awful

you'd just waste it anyway. support should go to based archetypes with intelligent players like reptiles and insects.

Well okay I'll build a Madolche deck then

>Literal succubus tricking you into eternal damnation with cuteness
Don't fall for it anons

But Dragons are reptiles

Give insects a monster that discards itself to search ballpark pls

Because IM FUCKING GAY and degenerate FAGGOTS like me go there UwU

Kneel

Attached: 94689206__58625.1596126131.jpg (878x1280, 177.02K)

What other deck should I make that is meta and probably has cute waifus? I already tri-based zoodiak, the waifuestest deck.

Just scoop on Drytron user
No one gives a fuck about the ranking system anyways

ok, but...

Attached: __tour_guide_from_the_underworld_yu_gi_oh_drawn_by_bugge_man__cb14459db1ae70b9bb768dfdde5ec52b.jpg (1120x1600, 1.34M)

This t b h fampai
I don't care!

Got all trophies with Drytron and hit platinum, I want a fun deck to play now, suggestions?

I lost to a Ra deck once but it involves a lot of bad URs

At this point, I have no fucking clue. I wonder if the maintenance team for Master Duel is like 2 interns and a therapy cat.

Their defining effects were that they couldn't be destroyed by battle. DPE doesn't even have that effect. Instead, it gets to steal the gimmicks of other archetypes, just because it's Hero.

egyptian gods are expensive, plus they're rogue-tier

This is one instance where the TCG is right.

A field spell? those are unsearchable!

I've had this happen with super quants. Like the AI thinking for a solid 5 minutes. I think it's because of all the "if sent to graveyard" effects in your materials are giving it a lot to consider or something.

>Hero is actually a thieving nigger
A tale as old as time

Clown control.

>Unironic NTR

Attached: FNjrFntaIAAt3LO.jpg (1472x950, 276.76K)

Ok, butt...
FTFY

There's a difference between a bad matchup and a binary matchup where you don't even get to play. Master Duel isn't even an environment where you get to side more answers into your deck - if you play a floodgate, you are literally just flipping a coin based on the matchmaking. Heads, I win. Tails, I might still win, it's just not automatic.

>6k gems saved up
I want to start spending them but it's probably better to just wait until April when the new banlist and cards drop. I might give in and start buying skeletons should the next event give you as many gems as the last though.

Do not listen to that other user. Egyptian gods are NOT rogue tier. They're absolute garbage. The best of the Egyptian gods is the Egyptian God Slime. Don't waste your gems on them, they're not fun to play even when things go wellwhich is rare. Make a second account of you really want to try them.
Arcana Knights with Slipher is sort of fun, but Slipher isn't the main focus there.

why is this guy so good?

Thanks, I'll just wait until the new ban list like that other user is

Slifer, not Slipher

>get to plat
>every game is them scooping when i handtrap their first play

More like slacker

i see everyone playing troondecks all the time.
how do these badasses fair? can they kill drytroons and other waifu decks??

Attached: DinomistCeratops.png (300x438, 277.85K)

yo bruh fr fr no cap why brown barney be trippin son

Attached: 37665u.png (1098x601, 511.15K)

>the best of the Egyptian gods is the Egyptian God Slime.
Disagree.
The best Egyptian god is Egyptian god egg

BECAUSE I STILL NEED A SECOND TGU FOR MY BA DECK BUT I'VE ALREADY BURNED SO MANY RESOURCES ON IT THAT I'M AFRAID TO PULL THE TRIGGER
>2 beatrices
>2 dantes
>cherubini
>3 scarm
>3 graff
>2 farfa
>1 dante pilgrim
>masquerena, unicorn, zeus, downerd, phoenix, break sword, + handtraps
I'm kill.

Attached: ss wizards.jpg (794x422, 69.22K)

>60 card withcrafter
why would you do that?
>Evil twin
My favorite deck

I run both, evil twin is better overall than Witchcrafter

>White Dragon
>Not white
???

Attached: DMx214_BEWD.png (640x480, 480.74K)

More consistency is never bad.

Dinomists are actually pretty decent and cheap. You are probably still not favored against drytrons and tribrigade

>use Union Carrier to get him from Deck and then remove union carrier to send Block to GY
>get to search three, motherfucking THREE Rock cards from Deck
>in Adamancipator almost all the fucking cards are Rocks
>then it's a free body for 3 banishes
>it's non once per turn and you can easily keep doing it
It's one of the most degenerate extenders in the game right now.

>He doesn't know

Attached: ThatGrassLooksGreener-RATE-EN-ScR-1E[1].png (474x695, 801.22K)

Live twin is better. Witchcrafter, despite all shilling, is too fragile.

Kill yourself.

I mean I see your point but you are just asking for a brick with it

soon

Attached: 9603252.jpg (421x614, 74.29K)

I agree completely.
What a broken piece of shit.

>muh rock stun

Finish building Live Twin it is then

I remember reading a statistic or something like that that said if a player managed to summon winda, they won 80% of the time. I think tribrigade revolt was only ~77%

Only reason winda's allowed is that shaddoll itself is such a crappy engine that it has to get mixed into other decks or it loses to everything and they can't consistently put out the winda on demand.

I like Sevens, but I miss classic YGO or the mangaverse. Sad they will never make something like the old PS1/2/GBA games or even Tag Force again.
And OCG Structures is still untranslated.

Good choice. And this is from the guy who played nothing but witchcrafter in the last season.

The OCG has it free for years now and the only time there's any clamoring for block to get banned is when whiny westerners are involved in the discussion.
Maybe stop crying so much? Maxx C is already at 3

>arrive to late
>no one playng in the rooms
cool then I'll see you tomorrow

Whiter than you Rishid