Total War Warhammer 3

How did it go this wrong?

Attached: kek.png (965x868, 820.93K)

By outsourcing their QA to the consumer

CA did what CA has done for years: Release a broken game and then wait for modders to fix it.

>after witcher 3 every game has the grey hair beard guy

Attached: 1449360771649.jpg (968x1068, 66.21K)

name 10 games with it

Without having played it, probably the sheer fact that it's dropping with a 100+ quid pricetag for the full expereince (minus what you already own), for a game you know is going to be to bugged on release. With the dev's patch history involves guaranteed campaign save breaking bugs taking months to solve because they wanted christmas off and somebody hurt the community manager's feels on reddit

Attached: 1625391356287.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

>No more mod support on launch because disgusting bigots make sex mods!!!

Attached: 1634148070907.png (1472x2756, 3.93M)

I thought it was good. Too many people like FAGGY op are spoiled and then go on to say everything Is garbage and rant on the slightest things for weeks and say it's shit and go on about how much they hate a game that's alright and expect that if they keep repeating themselves the next super AAA.game Weill appear in front of them. But I'm a retard for saying this right? This is why we can't have nice things.

Attached: Patricks+face+on+valentines+day+when+he+gets+only+a+_506ae69084b77fc15f26d3c40a95d0cc.png (250x190, 59.54K)

Just look at the guys from Soulcalibre VI or that one Monster Huntr dlc. They look almost exsctly like Geralt

Because the devs think losers like MandaloreGaming have the ear of the consumer so they pander to retards in hopes of making more $$$ and it rarely ever works.

Honestly are there any modern, Western, AAA Devs and publishers left that release a finished product which doesn't have to be patched for months just to be playable before it gets abandoned?
EA - BF2042 fiasco with Dice, BioWare releasing Andromeda and Anthem.
CDPR - lmao
Bethesda - F76.
Sega is literally criticised itt.
Is it just Rockstar and Ubisoft left?

>FUCKING TROLLS STOP BEING SPOILED THE GAME IS GOOD JUST PAY 400€ AND WAIT FOR 5 MORE YEARS AND IT WILL BE GOOD!!! I LOVE WARHAMMER AND I LOVE CAPE SHIT AND I LOVE TO SUCK GRACE'S USED TAMPONS!!!

Attached: 1633905256062.gif (220x183, 347.14K)

i just hate the hyperbole. everything is fucking amazing ludokino or ultra-giga trash for retards. Retards are incapable of talking about things like normal people anymore

Doesn't run on PC's from 2001.

Give them purple skin and a manface and you had witchqueens, and people pointed that out, so all they had left was pulling the plug on anybody who wouldn't bum them

Runs like shit
Campaign is somehow even worse than vortex. Gameplay and new races are fine. CA has been practically dead silent about ant of the issues last I checked too.

Forced campaign and lack of optimisation

The campaign they added wasn't all that great.
Seems like the new stuff is a good addition to the immortal empires mode which was the real draw of the game anyway.
Literally just waiting for the "real" gamemode to be released.

Game is broken whether you like the campaign or not

>multiple bugs, crashes and performance issues
>retarded values like the AR or lack of features that went past QA (there was none really)
>Tiny rosters filled with literal 5 yr old recolors
>Absolutely no replay value at all
>No workshop, IE who knows when
>AI being as retarded as ever

I actually had fun on my first playthrough even though the Daemon Prince is a total joke of a character but you can't deny the truth about the shitty state of the game.

Attached: 20220222171237_1.jpg (1920x1080, 385.67K)

>Khorne fan
>got exactly what i wanted

I hear it's shit being team slaanesh or nurgle but fuck those tools

>runs like shit despite looking no better than TWW2
>no mortal empires on release, base campaign is worse than the already gay as fuck race for the vortex campaign from TWW2
>chaos faction unit rosters are like less than half a faction even when all put together (i.e. the chaos undivided faction...) because there's so few unique units between them
>small settlement battles now having siege maps with the gay flash game tower defence system even when no walls are built means field battles are less than 20% of the battles you fight, in a game that literally only functions properly for field battles

i can go on. i fucking hated every minute playing this shit and I loved TWW2. I'm sure it will get fixed but as it is the small settlement battles alone make me not want to play the game