Has anyone been more interested in "retro" games than modern games now a days?

Has anyone been more interested in "retro" games than modern games now a days?

Attached: 917C8EFF-C7E3-488B-A30B-DA1327E9A2A2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.3M)

this thread is an ad

don't really care if a game is retro or not, but most modern games are completely uninteresting to me, at least triple A ones

I don't get the point of these. How is this any better than a hacked 3ds?

Hacked 3DS have extremely awful emulator support compared to Linux or Android

>talking about video games on a video game board is advertising
Do you ever wonder why you are so dumb?

I guess it's cause they're much cheaper and allow you to use android apps for starters. It depends on what you want to play and how much money you have. I believe the retroid pocket 2 plus can even play SOME PS2 and Gamecube games. I don't own one but boy I've been tempted.

3DS cant emulate dreamcast and saturn well enough.

>MT
Based. Play MT2 for extra kino

I have seen that the new one coming out is going to be much bigger
what a shame, I like the small form factor

I just beat the minotaur. I didnt think id ever do it. I plan on playing all the games in the series.

Attached: 8C07BD89-8831-4F52-B7D5-49824288BAB5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

is there a handheld emulator that can actually pull it off?

Retroid pocket 2 +

i thought it was just le me
I've been playing an underrated gem called final fantasy vi

I wish the screens on these things were nicer. I really like the form factor but the screen is washed out to all fuck.

If by nowdays you mean since Sony shit the bed and started releasing low-rent netflix wannab garbage (2018 really sealed the deal for me). Then yes.

Not to any degree of acceptable accuracy no, not a fucking chance.

what game?

I am not into retro (of the pre-32bit era) games whatsoever. Possibly because I lived and gamed through the 80s/90s and in all honesty don't find many of those games fun to return to. And don't go saying I missed out on hidden gems. Aside from rampant rentals I also had the Sega Channel which meant access to loads of games.

Odin Pro should, it does Gamecube. By extension the Deck too but that's fucking huge. Odin's around the size of the Switch Lite.

Steam Deck