True combos(excluding certain weapon arts) are no longer a thing in pvp. This is good, strings make it better...

true combos(excluding certain weapon arts) are no longer a thing in pvp. This is good, strings make it better. But damage is horribly overtuned, expect a global damage nerf in the near future

Attached: 81DE9134-2964-4E42-9C29-0FA35882D4DD.jpg (1024x576, 80.34K)

It just means people will use the ones that combo or select the ones that gib, which is what's already happening

>Not liking high damage kino
Filtered!

high damage makes fights shorter and is unfun. cucks like you that rely on crutches will get weeded out eventually tho so its fine

PVP in Souls is completely irrelevant outside of invasion ganking which is also now irrelevant since everything is a 3vs1 now.

Souls PvP has been irrelevant since DeS and DkS1.

nah, pvp players are what kept the games alive over years. invasions were always ganks, ds1 was and is the worst defender with not fixed broken mechanics. Still people simply got good enough to win those scenarios. You sound pathetic as fuck crying about ganks while invading

read above cuck
offender*

Uh, no. PvP fight clubs did not "keep Souls games alive over years". They were kept alive by replay value, the message system, lorefagging co-op, invasions, and duels in that order.

ds3 pvp is actually stupidly popular somehow

nope. pvp is what kept them alive. you can cope all you want, i dont care

DS3 ironically enough has the worst PVP of any game From have made.

You have clearly never used UGS

yes i have, your point?

the game's popularity seems to suggest otherwise, maybe Any Forums memes aren't always correct

Yeah I am tired of having to have so much vigor with it still getting fucked hard. You could drop 20 fucking points off the meta level (to 100 :) without all the health.

>Any Forums memes
It's my opinion you fucking dumb nigger.

i played every souls title pvp extensively. excluding elden ring for now. dark souls 3 is by far the worst. Its almost as cheesy as elden ring and very easy to learn. Dark souls 2 has very good, technical pvp. Dark souls 1 is also very good, alot of mechanics are broken, but broken in a way that you can use them like regular mechanics. A normie gamer wouldnt understand, the difference between pve and pvp in ds1 is like the difference between an mmo and a moba - they play completely differently.

rather we should have more vigour. right now 50-60 vigour would not be bad to have. going to 100 with less vigour will simply lead to oneshots

120 is not Elden Ring's meta.

no, it is just people playing for the first time while a very small amount of pvp players think they are the community. ds3 for example went up in player count while online was dead.

people were playing it because elden ring was about to release, isnt that obvious? its always been this way: pve scrubs move on and pvpers keep playing, thus keeping the game alive

DkS1 PvP was the perfect storm of glitches and netcode jank that actually produced a fairly deep and balanced game. The second they made a new engine all the depth and fun from Souls PvP vanished because those glitches vanished.

Attached: 1605582351118.gif (600x600, 170.74K)

nah, dark souls 2 had its own tech, althought nothing has reached the depth of ds1