Just got my Steam Deck, what are you playing on yours?

Just got my Steam Deck, what are you playing on yours?

Attached: IMG_20220312_082942.jpg (1200x1372, 517.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCtGoffNx1f6IHR5LEH0D6tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>booba
>kof
based

mario odyssey at a consistent 30 frames. so better than a tendie switch at least lmao

Mario odyssey runs at 60 fps on the switch.

cope

>not having a hacked switch
LMAOing @ you

why is she holding two big black decks like that?

????

what race is that?

i'd rather just emulate there's no point to having a hacked switch. its a retard's option for not having a steam deck

how can the switch run at more than 30 when steamdeck is stronger hardware? why not just give up the fact pc chads are playing games better than you

Becouse the deck is emulating the switch, whereas mario odyssey was designed for the switch. It takes more power to emulate hardware

dios mio

built for doggystyle

lol no. i just checked steamdeck twitter and people are running mario better than the switch ever could so you are lying

Post them.

>le gamer girl
I thought we were past that...

How many decks do you think Valve will sell realistically?

>thought we were past that
>only fans
>Partei
>twitch irl
>dominated by female gamurs
Where the fuck have you been the last two years?

none of the shit you posted will ever go away as long as beta males are willing to pay for it

El large breasticos!

I don't use any of these services

The ones left nowadays are actually girls who grew up as nerds and collected and played games or are just into them, at least the ones on Youtube.
Nobody really buys all that shit if they have no interest in the hobby, plenty of legit "gamer girls" channels, not even counting all the trannies.
youtube.com/channel/UCtGoffNx1f6IHR5LEH0D6tQ

im not spoonfeeding you newie. check the steamdeck subreddit if you dont believe me

I love big tittied woman so god damn much, bros....

Attached: 1622058190480.jpg (600x315, 17.23K)

ye
shit is cash

Attached: 1289389.jpg (1536x2048, 795.03K)