GPU prices are coming down

>GPU prices are coming down
Nature is healing

Attached: 1642035359376.gif (221x244, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w4JijAuAiZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>still couldn't afford anything decent at MSRP anyway

Attached: 1647069703112.gif (342x246, 2.74M)

What do you need an rtx for? A gtx 1060 is still more than enough in 2022

I want an 1080 ti

What for?

Still a long way from normal. Also, only brands like Palit are available.

I had a 950 and it was 8 fps minimum settings in ffxiv. so if I had to bust my ass to get a new gou I was going to get a goddamn 3090 and not upgrade again for another decade. even if 8k 60fps is bullshit I'm future proof.

i love cats
i want to kiss them, on the mouth.

Just to have additional insuring power to play games easier on high settings.

Cats are the niggers of animals.

I'm buying the dip to prepare for the next bullrun.
I hope to have 8-10 cards before all is said and done.

You're neglecting to mention that MSRP prices have still skyrocketed.
Up until 2016, even with bitcoin going to the moon and causing massive shortages on and off from 2012-2016, MSRP still remained rather low. You could get a single GPU card that was 'top end' for less than 600 max. Now that number is merely child's play for a single gpu card towards the top. We live in a goddamn clown world.

>tfw 2060
im glad that the prices are comin down bros

>A gtx 1060 is still more than enough in 2022
>RDR2
>Dying Light 2
>Elden Ring
None of those play well on a 1060.

That sucks. My 1660stupid gets solid 60 fps in eldy ring, I have a good cpu though. Dunno when I'll have to upgrade

Attached: look at this dude.png (111x103, 24.44K)

Playing (pirated) Elden Ring on a 1060 3gb at 1080p medium. Butter smooth 60 fps 99% of the time barring some microstutter on horseback every 1 hour.

>tfw rx580 8gb
not sure what to do, the amd equivalent of 3000 series with its 20gb vram doesn't sound too appealing either

3090 can't even handle Elden Ring at 4k. Both of you either got extremely lucky, are lying, or can't notice the framerate dropping.

youtu.be/w4JijAuAiZQ

The manufacturers will keep them artificially inflated for as long as humanly possible because sudden drops in the market price would spook their stockholders. Nvidia reported record gains last year and they're not going to suddenly tank the GPU prices because it would damage their profit margins. The profitability of crypto mining has actually plummeted since last year but GPU prices are still hovering far beyond those drops. It's going to take years before it even begins to approach MSRP if it ever does again. The genie's out of the bottle and it might never go back inside completely now that the manufacturers realize how much more people are willing to pay.

Attached: 1589835398069.png (540x720, 491.67K)

Asiam Gorl.. she likes me..

Will the West's Russia sanctions impact GPU prices? I know most of them are made in Asia but I think some of the Asian countries joined the sanctions too.

Niggers aren't biological white noise generators, cats have that on them at least.

I pray every day for prices to go back to MSRP

>I pray every day for prices to go back to MSRP
This will literally never happen. Retards will continue to gladly pay $1000 for an entry level GPU, and the companies like nvidia will make much more money by selling cloud gaming subscriptions. Enjoy the future, faggot.