Worst boss design in any From game since Dark Souls 2 and I mean that unironically

Worst boss design in any From game since Dark Souls 2 and I mean that unironically.

Attached: Elden-Ring.jpg (2080x2080, 580.4K)

my wife came home today and i saw a spade symbol with a q on it on her butt what does this mean

They're just Dark Souls 3 bosses. Miyazaki is just giving you people what you want. What's the problem?

If something filters Any Forums you know it’s good

No shit. Dark Souls 3, BB, and Sekiro had great bosses

Cope

Attached: 1647030985996m.jpg (1024x606, 78.38K)

Which boss are you stuck on this time user?

>Cooping Radahn because he's a cool raid boss
>Me and other summon get him to 2nd phase
>alone
>The host is just running away not summoning all the warriors
>other summon die
>I die
>Host is across the dunes still running while Radahn rides after him
Are people really this clueless?

Attached: 1637741618935.jpg (780x960, 151.19K)

>Boss can do whatever the fuck they want
>You're still stuck in a light attack (jump attack), back away loop if you melee

FROM is fucking garbage. Team NINJA and Nioh balance far, far better than this garbage.

If they were Dark Souls 3 bosses they would actually be good though.

Dark Souls 3 bosses suck.

It's Bloodborne bosses on steroids that Malenia bitch makes Lady Maria look like a joke

I heard people say Fire Giant was hard, so I summoned mimic ash to learn his moveset for a future solo attempt, and then I won while only using 3 health vials.

It’s kinda lazy how they all just flail around and you basically can’t get a hit in without getting hit yourself. Still an amazing game, 10/10 no doubt but these Sekiro tier bosses are kinda gay.

This is a fairly standard opinion

the bosses could be good, but they don't work well with the combat system. Yes you can "git gud" but it's not satisfying, it's just annoying

wrong

TOO HARD = BAD DESIGN

Attached: file.png (2606x704, 473.54K)

Bad design can lead to very hard difficulty, yes. Your point?

These bosses are shit. What's your point?

I don't know which I hate more, boss mobs with endless poise and backstab immunity, or the ones whose attacks are just variations of their body spazzing out.

Or now that I'm thinking about it, fights that are simple except for a single lethal attack.

agreed, the only good bosses in souls history are pinwheel and the asylum demon

Literally just parry OoK lol

All FromSoft games are unironically garbage.

How do I beat the ulcerating tree spirit?