Is it really as good as they say?

is it really as good as they say?

Attached: Bloodborne---PlayStation-4.jpg (1524x1899, 317.5K)

yes

too bad it runs at 15fps

yes

Unique and different than all dark souls games in terms of style, weapons and combat system

Yes
Would be better on a system that could hit 60fps or didn't dip all the time

WTB PC port

It's not much better or worse than any other FromSoft game from the last decade.

Base game: 7/10
DLC: best game ever 11/10

Every FromSoft game is designed to brutalize the player and then gaslight them into thinking they're just bad at gaming. When in reality, the devs are just assholes and they want to give the player a ridiculously Herculean set of trials to overcome. The fanbase of these games are fucking toxic and spergy on top of this. Tell a diehard Souls player that you just don't find the games to be fun or rewarding, and they'll go on a sperg tangent about how the game rewards patience and effort and skill and that you just didn't give it any of these things. If you've just read that and that sounds like you, you're not a good person, and there's a reason you've been bullied and outcasted your entire life. You're also the reason why "gamer" is pretty much a pejorative term in the mind of anyone who's a fucking normal person with hobbies and a sex life.

im not a gamer im a gaymer

>dude they put two weapon types from dark souls into one, so revolutionary
>dude you dash instead of roll plus you can heal after you take damage
>dont even get me started on the parry bro this game is so much different!
sad

DLC had two great bosses, one good boss, and two bad ones.
The levels in the DLC were just okay
I don't know why it gets sucked off so much

games are a normalfag thing now, this bait might have worked 10 or 20 years ago

>dude they put two weapon types from dark souls into one, so revolutionary
unironically yes
trick weapons were cool as shit and their special attacks were often great
also getting rid of equip load was a good idea

>> combat system
Parrying instead of rolling is revolutionary

no. disregard the bloodborne propaganda from the lefties/trannies. at best its froms 5th best game behind sekiro/ds1/ds3/er and it runs like shit

only the norm fifa/cod + streamer zoomer crap that tops steam are tbf

in fact the insane people on retardera whining about "gamers" constantly tend to be total losers while the average soulsfag is probably more likely to be a relatively normal person. elden ring is mainstream normalfag shit

what about on ps5?

>bb below ds3
call 1-800-come-on-now

I think it still runs the same. I've seen people bring it up to 60 by hacking a ps4 pro though

It's Dark Souls 3 with less weapon variety and no Greatshield blocking. It's true key feature are trick weapons that expand the moveset of its low weapon variety. This does a decent job at giving it more depth but I don't know a single person that played BB as much as Souls, because there's no such thing as the variety of classes and playstyles Souls have
Unfortunately it's plagued by cancer like gun parry fishing at range and blood vials so it's much more flawed than shills like to admit, still a really fun game.
As to why Any Forums loves it, it's ultra fast Souls but really casualized and easy compared to all later From ganes

Attached: When Gehrman isn't home.jpg (700x478, 59.97K)

Yes, I wish I can play it blind for the first time again

youre blind? how did you see the screen?

they hated him because he told them the truth

it's great and From's best game, but Nioh 2 is a better action game

>it's great and From's best game
Not even close

Elden Ring is incredibly popular. It's a normie game

They put guns and cool ass trick weapons, why are you mad nintendie?
What games do you play? Let me guess, hentai visual novels?

It's Demon's Souls 2 after everything FROMSOFT learnt after making Dark Souls so yes.

it's alright.
flat combat, bad frame pacing, some meh bosses.
90% of the clapping it gets is from the sect of gwafix fags known as "muh artstyle" fags (they're creaming themselves over the victorian vampire setting that miyahacki ripped off from magic the gathering).
base game is really short (like 15 hours long) and milquetoast as fuck. it only gets real with ToH which has all the good bosses and some of the best bosses in the series in general.

in hindsight, it's only a 10/10 when you set the bar as soulsborne, which isn't high to begin with.

you'll get over it