Completely melts every boss and trivializes the entire game IN YOUR PATH

>Completely melts every boss and trivializes the entire game IN YOUR PATH

It's way stronger than Kamehameha wave, I believe it's the strongest spell in the game.

Attached: file.png (629x523, 338.73K)

nah you're wrong

magic users aren't beating the game. magic is cheese.
inb4 you also summon to keep aggro away from you.

How so? Because just saying "Lol no u wrong" isn't an argument. I've used both meteorite of astel and comet azure, and I melted more bosses with meteorite than I did comet azure, though comet azure melts certain bosses, but the meteorite worked better overall.

There might be a stronger spell than meteorite and comet azure? I don't know, I didn't actually find every spell in the game, I know I missed some but I find it hard to believe there is a spell stronger than comet azure and meteorite of astel.

>melee and bow are boring as fuck
>magic is cheese and shouldn't be used
What's the point of this game then?

That's not frost stomp

Hoarfrost Stomp isn't a spell, it's a weapon art. I'm talking about sorcery spells in Elden Ring, and I think Meteorite of Astel is the strongest. I don't know what the strongest incantation is, I personally thought Elden Star did shit damage even with a FTH build/buffs. There are a lot of stronger FTH incantations I never acquired though, like the ones you get from the remembrances, so I didn't get a chance to test those. I know some of them looked pretty strong.

Best incantation is definitely not any of the boss ones. End game incantations are a dogshit combination of
>take way too long to cast
>don't deal a lot of damage
>cost a ludicrous amount of mana
Three Lightning Spears will deal more damage, cheaper, faster and safer than any boss incantation.

Don't even bother replying to dumb zoomers who can't articulate themselves.
What are your stats and are you using any staff, talismans, or debuffs before you attack?

I agree that it can be stronger than comet, but only because comet locks you place when aiming, so you have to be lucky enough that the boss won't dodge to the left, in the case you manage to stunlock them, azure outdamages meteorite and its no competition.
One way to look at it is that meteorite has way bigger AoE, but the damage is dispersed, so if you are unlucky with it you might not even hit anything at all, while azure is a straightforward beam that's very easy to dodge but completely deadly.

>The loathsome Dung Eater

Sorcerer can actually be harder since everything one shots you. You have to survive your encounters.

the best incantation is hands down rotten breath, if you have the opportunity to puke your whole fp bar at them you do fat damage and rot them to boot, combine with jellyfish and poison bone darts for aids build

nothing is stopping you from pumping vigor just as much as melee builds.
your post is completely false. you still out-dps malee even with high vig.

If you're using the good high int spells you won't have a lot of vigor for most of the game. I played most of the game with a high int and low vig and some fights were very difficult to beat.

tried using this on melania but she kicked my arse, my mimic was a better judge of when to use this than i was

Based. Magic users have higher INT in game AND in real life

Elden Stars is pretty solid in PvP, not a lot of people use it so people don't really know how to dodge it and it's a huge tracking annoyance for a decently long time. Costs a shitload and has a long cast time though, so you better start at range, but once it starts flying you basically take advantage of the opening to do other shit (probably throw some lightning spears or madness crap around).

Caster builds need to scale INT or FTH higher than melee builds need to scale STR or DEX. In addition, casters are much more reliant on MIND. Melee builds can usually get away with ignoring it entirely.

clapping and teabagging on every madness using cuck corpse btw

magic is harder than strength builds if you use no summons