Japanese game

>japanese game
>character is 30 years old
>everyone calls him old man

Attached: 1646890332897.jpg (554x554, 29.29K)

i dont get the christmas cake analogy, don't they taste good?

Christmas is on the 25th. If you're post-25, you're a Christmas Cake.

yeah, but don't christmas cakes taste good no matter the date?

It's just a metaphor about the date, nothing more. Basically a more roundabout way of saying MILF.

>Basically a more roundabout way of saying MILF.
Isn't it the opposite? MILF means "mother I'd like to fuck". Christmas cake means "single old woman I wouldn't like to fuck because I'm a creepy pedophile that just jerks off to cartoon children until I build up the courage to rape a real child".

It's not about the cake not tasting good on any other day, it's that the cakes sold expire after Christmas which is why nobody will buy one.

man this anime turned to shit when they met irl. It was fun watching the in game characters though

the fuck you mean they expire?
its a fucking fruitcake. the only way they can expire if they were deliberately made to expire

>MILF
user, do you know what the 'M' in MILF stands for?

>tfw 28

Attached: 1645346390421.jpg (1440x1080, 898.3K)

hold up its not man?

Mammaries?

Don't forget how that old man around 30 years old will talk about how it's time for him to retire and leave the fighting to the young.

Yes and that's why cakes are so great. Glad that Japan finally started coming around to them some years ago.

Attached: 1526574612864.jpg (1200x933, 212.24K)

Swing and a miss. Next time be funny

i turn 30 this yr. im probably gonna kill myself

fag

Attached: 032143546541.jpg (1080x816, 130.62K)

>Don't forget how that old man around 30 years old will talk about how it's time for him to retire and leave the fighting to the young.

You had Kakashi saying this shit in Naruto when he wasn't even 25.

>its a fucking fruitcake
No, the ones in Japan are regular cakes.

Turns out retards have been spewing it for so long in response to old cunts they dont even know ir applies only to women with children

they don't expire that fast
it's that no one wants to buy a christmas cake after christmas
ergo no one wants to marry a lady after she's turned 25

>the fuck you mean they expire?
As in the cake has an expiration date slapped on the container.

30yo is twice the age of 15.
15yo is the age that anime is mostly targeting.

Remember when you wanted to lose your virginity when you were 15.
Now you're a 30yo wizard.

Attached: mbk8q0egbvr61.png (681x244, 187.97K)

i still don't get why there's fat people in star trek if its post scarcity and the doctor can just make it so that they can't replicate over their calorie limit

because it was common for ninjas to die before they even hit their 20s

Olympic athletes are considered old if they're in their 30s. Most retire before or around then

>15yo is the age that anime is mostly targeting.
No. They are for people with the mental age of a 15 year old but they're not made for actual 15 year olds.

do those expire quickly?

If you’re 30 hanging around a bunch of teens then yeah, you are a bit too old for that

let me rephrase that, how the fuck does it expire so quickly?

everyone calls 30 year olds boomers IRL you dumb fag

A cake with moist ingredients generally goes bad after a week. A fruitcake will lasts months. A store-bought cake with preservatives gets stale.

Because it's a fucking cake. Not a fruit cake.

Attached: christmas-cake-22.jpg (1280x720, 99.87K)

They are supposed to be eaten on christmas eve
After that day, they will go on a heavy discount because people will stop buying them but store still need to get rid of their stock

ok, my next question. why a normal cake?

traditional japanese cake, folded 1000 times

They're not considered old. They retire because being an Olympic athlete takes an incredible toll on the body and you can generally only do it for about 10 to 15 years at most before the damage you've done to your body becomes extensive enough you're just not going to be able to compete against people who haven't worn their bodies out yet. For your average person though things like physical strength and endurance generally doesn't decline much until you hit about 50 and then it plummets no matter what you do. About 50 is the age for males, midish to latish 40s for females, that nature decides "You're done now." You become weak, unable to procreate, etc.

That was a Any Forums meme originally made to invoke a response, you braindead reddit migrant

i thought it was all the drugs catching up, but

You're asking why cakes are sold? Are you going to ask how they're made next?

>an incredible toll on the body and you can generally only do it for about 10 to 15 years at most before the damage you've done to your body becomes extensive enough
Just like the fighters in the japanese stories who have been fighting with their life on the line for 15 years

Because nobody likes fruitcake