Was this game made for people who worship the Big Black Cock?

Was this game made for people who worship the Big Black Cock?

Attached: FLuepdzVcAgyZF7.jpg (1024x577, 78.79K)

Yes, they also drink Starbucks daily

Shazam posters.

you can see her nipple thats disgusting

you WILL play ze game

This person looks like they have xxy and still didn't decide how to deal with it.

The mecha-dino’s are cool and the combat doesn’t suck coupled with a great looking game world I’d say it’s for anyone that likes pretty games, exploration and dino’s. The story and characters takes a backseat to the rest much like the first.

wait THATS A WOMAN?
i thought that was some kind of "homosexual paradise" in the game

I don't know why but my UX is maxed out when looking at this pic.

You got trolled retard. It is a dude. A faggot to be precise. In islander culture, pooftahs get turned into and forced to be a woman

they kill off the one prominent black dude near the end of the game. And thats a good thing.

Why does this character look like a middle aged salary man cosplaying as a video game character?

Backseat? Your fucking nuts. This game forces it's bullshit in your face, hours of walk slow and talk plus endless cutscenes that are so fucking bloated

Because everyone needs to look like a bland generic mutt they picked off the street, otherwise it's setting problematic unrealistic body standards or some shit.

All shitposting aside, that character only has like 1 or 2 lines, and the whole group are just standard Flower Child hippie types.

The combat is generic by the numbers third person action garbage that you've already played a million times before, and Aloy is constantly telling you everything that's going on and everything you have to do so as to make sure you don't ever use a single neuron when playing the game. It's utterly bland and generic, the kind of thing that had absolutely no passion put into it and was assembled out of a box of proven mass appeal game design elements. It should be telling that the only thing anyone has to discuss about the game, both good or bad, has to do with the graphics or plot.

finna run a train on this bussi frfr

Attached: 1624858596530.jpg (681x631, 207.55K)

Death of art, death of soul.

All i know is it was made by people who don't play video-games, and instead get all their information from consultants and market analysts. And then wonder why nobody wants to fucken play it when superior japanese games are available.

Yes, this game was made for Americans.

First game sold 20 million copies and Forbidden West will sell twice that and dump ER back to irrelevancy.

>Women are dominant in this game
>still cover their tits

It's also for trannies and their apologists tho.

Attached: 1644142480729m.jpg (1024x691, 89.47K)

I worship Black cock, and I hate it.