Why haven't you started working on your own game yet, you lazy ass faggot?

Why haven't you started working on your own game yet, you lazy ass faggot?

Attached: 1643884025484.jpg (1416x1416, 678.01K)

I have but I never get past the early stages because I have zero motivation and it's hard to change that when you're working solo because there's nobody to disappoint

I'm going to college, just wait user, i'll probably start working on it this year!

I just want to work on creating stories and characters for vidya

success is in ignorance

this also its a coomer game so working on it makes me need a fap then I lose motivation afterwards

saucy, how's it going?

my cock is in ignoranus

i have to do the art direction. thats hard and i want to get all the groundwork first.

also i love kanamori and that face is ugly

I've been working on a shitty browser game for several years and it's been stuck at like 85% completion because I'm completely burnt out and lost any drive I had towards making it

Attached: wasted.png (240x240, 81.8K)

WANT TALL GREEDY GF AAAAAAAAH

bad

The second I try learning something I immediately want to try something else

Attached: 1594183178845.jpg (901x1024, 94.54K)

what happun

Do something useful with your life instead of making some shitty rpgmaker or indie pixel trash that no one will care about. You faggots need to hear this, it's beneficial for you. Don't bother replying because I'm leaving the thread after I post this. Touch grass + dilate + ratio.

I'm too deep in the music game to want to do any other hobby. The least I hope to do is compose for one.

1946 Japanese Sailors want to make off with my college education

I'm doing neither of those. I'm using Blender and Unity to make a wacky physics party game (think Moving Out)

Either your attention span is dying due to the fact that you watch too much tiktok or you might have adhd

i would draw more if i had a kanamori gf

Attached: 1563991681360.png (446x473, 239.64K)

I'M GOING TO MAKE A SHITTY RPGMAKER GAME, AND Any Forums IS GONNA PLAY IT!

Attached: smiley 7.png (540x513, 240.87K)

Why do beta virgins think their life will be better with some woman?

Probably going to neck myself before I'd finish so what's the fucking point in continuing with such any of these projects.

Have you tried telling them "no"?

I don't give a FUCK about making games. I haven't even read the OP. I WANT KANAMORI GF NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOW

Sexual satisfaction.

No point, but you must keep going foward user, do something, give some few people on the internet a memory to share.

But I don't wanna make videogames.
I wanna draw memes.

Attached: Kanamori Junketsu.png (531x719, 125.28K)

I should probably pick it back up.

I have.

>basic coding to have the whole system operational at minimum
>a few enemies implemented and working
>player character also implemented but not fully operational
>at least 40% of the enemies have been designed and animated and at worst only require being added into the game
>extreme dread that it won't even sell 100 copies