ITT:

Times you were embarrassed to be a poster on this board.

Attached: CiWAKbRWsAAqMkU.jpg (700x787, 77.01K)

VAGINA BONES

>implying there is a time not to be embarrassed of being a poster on Any Forums

removing the vagina bones is one of the reasons I didn't get the Switch rerelease.

>fucked up so bad the switch version had a worse launch than the wii u version
>had to issue a public apology to the japanese for basing it on the western version
wew

>uhhh let's censor the swimsuits from this dungeon about swimsuits

2015-16 was the most embarrassing time for Nintendo fans on this board, because they had to cope with no games, and what few things that got released were censored to hell and back.

I remember the absolute fucking psychosis of the few people adamantly, ADAMANTLY defending Star Fox Zero, lmao.

Funny I was embarrassed of being American when this dropped.

What I was, was embarrassed by other men, to censor a game like that at a time when pop whores are teaching little girls to twerk and the same people calling for this censorship, praising those pop whores.
No man should ever listen to a woman complain about sexy fictional characters because they are always full of shit.

>had to issue a public apology to the japanese for basing it on the western version
I want to see that. I would've bought the game if it wasn't censored.

whenever I see a comment how attractive women have it so lucky
yeah no shit buddy and I wouldn't change a thing. they deserve it. why? because they're hot. fuck off fagget and I mean that literally

Attached: girl.png (304x718, 501.2K)

Will devs do the same for that Soul Hackers game or did they finally learn their lesson not to censor?

All the time

>Embarrassed on an anonymous board
Literally anything is embarrassing here

god I saw someone similar to this build in the gym the other day except bigger boobs and perfect waist. the hottest girl I've ever seen in a gym. fucking 15/10 it was insane

>WOAH this game has decapitation and dismemberment??? So cool!
>I-is that some lines on a girl's body??? NOOOOO SAVE ME CENSOR MAN

TMS was censored due to Treehouse fuckery, SH2 is only Atlus so it's going to be uncensored just fine, unless Sony gets their panties in a twist

really though, where them pelvic bones go

Whenever I see someone complaining that slight curve of an areola is no longer visible in the western promotional art for a japanese game.

>doesn't know about Any Forums meme subs
>cares about twitter
kys yourself newfag

>anonymous
>nobody knows who you are
>nobody can see you
>still embarrassed
you don't do this do you?

What game is this?

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Tokyo Mirage Sessions

aka the Shin Megami Tensai x Fire Emblem crossover