Why sojacks killed the best feature in gaming history - the 3D effect without glasses?

Why sojacks killed the best feature in gaming history - the 3D effect without glasses?

Attached: 3ds.jpg (427x460, 23.34K)

>Have 3ds
>Firsr thing I did was turn the 3d slider down
It's a stupid fucking gimmick and everyone knows it.

I love the 3d effect. It's such a shame many of the later games were 2d only.

the real best feature of the 3ds was streetpass, rip in peace.
>tfw lost all of mine from years ago and the only remnants are certain save games i backed up

you fucking faggot

I used to be in the same camp but lately I haven't been turning it off because of it's unique display.

I always keep it on. I like the 3D effect

I pity those that haven't played the Sega 3D classics in 3D glory.

you missed out, lots of 2d games look really good on it. Especially if you have the new 3ds like the pic in OP

Attached: 81Np4Rr6pqL._SX385_.jpg (385x342, 29.35K)

I'm more pissed at the pedophiles that killed off the true best feature of the 3ds too soon

Attached: Swapnote_logo_English.svg.png (800x800, 38.26K)

the 3d effect hurts my eyes so i never used it

sometimes its fun to turn it on to see how games look in 3d but overall its a stupid gimmick that hindered an otherwise really solid handheld, especially now with how homebrew cracked this thing open

Reminder what they took from you.

Attached: 3D fireballs.png (500x425, 145.19K)

I had a 2DS XL, was i really missing out?

bros... my 4th 3ds broke... am I cursed?

the 3ds battery sucks, even more with wifi on and with the 3d slider up even a shitty 2d game just creams through it.

Exactly why I got a 2DS even with the fucked ergonomics. I don't give a shit about the 3D effects.

I could never get it to work properly. I saw double no matter what I tried

We got Swapdoodle out of it at least.

no one cared about it

You weren't the only one, New 3DS incorporated a head-tracker that's automatically turned on with the front-facing cameras to even out the effect and make you see it as intended.

Hurt your eyes after like 30min
Was a neat gimmick, nothing more. Don't really regret getting a New 2ds over a New 3ds except for the TINY FUCKING STYLUS

The 3D effect was really good in some games and really half assed in others. There was no in between.

anyone remember when they were pushing 3D TVs as the next big thing? was that 2010? No one cared and it died off too.

Seeth

I get it, just never was into 3d so haven't bothered. Also helps with battery life.

Most of the shit I play on it is stuff like the old Zelda games, specifically Seasons and Time, and because people memed me into believing Heartgold was the definitive game despite it addressing almost none of the major flaws of the originals.

I do have a new one, the galaxy style or whatever bec they were on sale for cheaper than a 2d when I was shopping for one.

Was originally gonna get a 2d but like I said above, there was a sale so the 3d was like $100 cheaper.

wtf am i looking at

It's fun for 30 minutes

AC was beautiful