Why is the Nintendo Switch so successful?

It's 5 years old, it has severe outdated hardware and yet it's heavily outselling the competition worldwide.

Attached: 1647062819446.jpg (1073x1247, 332.02K)

It's fun and convenient, and besides the rancid fucking joysticks that are built to fail, I love the joycons. They remind me of my Hori split controller for the PS2. Being able to hold proper controllers in two pieces, without that shit Wiimote and tether cable to the nunchuk, is peek comfy.

Games

Consoomers had to buy like 5 switches because they kept bricking plus each game costs nearly 2 days work for the normie
Nintendo has found non-sentient beings as the perfect paypig

cuz it's convenient, dumy

Forgot my pic. The system just so smoothly and flawlessly "switches" between modes and connections. It's just convenient.

Attached: Hori-separate-controller-big.jpg (500x272, 25K)

honestly? easy to move around with the stand, convenient to play handheld. FUCK joycons. I don't wanna shell out any money for new ones but MMZ collection is meant to be handheld but its just AIDs. But what else would I play 2D games on that will give me GBA vibes?

It has fun games

And who's your corporate overlord paypiggy? Inb4 steam I bet you fucking cum over sales threads

And if the joycons are 2small4u or you're sick of the failing sticks, Hori has a modern solution for that too.

Attached: Hori-announces-Split-Pad-Pro-attachment-set.jpg (1280x720, 47.54K)

I have a switch and I'm not sure why either. Minus the first party games, it's library is pretty underwhelming. It's just a port machine, which is fine I guess if you haven't played the games that have been ported but if you have than the library shrinks.

Attached: 1647063181789.gif (220x267, 26.1K)

I dont even own a computer. Nothing disgusts me more than pc players

You can carry it anywhere and play games wherever you go. Its convenient and you can't exactly carry your ps4/5 or xbone S/X .

>smart phone device poster

It’s always in-stock and has popular exclusives, and that’s all it needs.
PlayStation and XBox are usually lacking one or both of those factors nowadays days, even if the hardware is better.

It has video games.

your suppose to play the games portably

There's a better alternative to this called the binbok that is fully featured and completely wireless, has wake up and charges on the dock. They're also cheaper

Affordable
has lots of solid first party evergreen titles
Well marketed
Available

Found the snoy.

>it's library is pretty underwhelming
Compared to the PS5/Xbox Series? LOL NO

The one thing I will say is that I wish the revisions for it were more substantial. Like the 3ds where

the same reason why the gameboy sold a billion units. it was on sale for almost 12 years.

people don't care about specs as long as you can play it on the go.

The one PS5 exclusive I cared about, Returnal, was entirely spoiled for me and now I have no desire to play it. I already get the whole premise of it and its endings which never truly end

Not buying it until I know how it feels. Just bought nintendo's wii u pro controller to use with switch, betting on it feeling pretty nice as I liked the button feel of the wii u gamepad

Fuck off, Facebook chink.

Attached: bearing getting a blowjob from his hot asian wife.jpg (426x600, 34.76K)

>Handheld capability
>Low price of entry
>Gets 10 times as many great games as the PlayStation every year
>Cheaper online
>Local co-op out of the box
>Games for normal human beings instead of trannies and basement-dwelling autists

That said, the Switch is nothing. The Switch 2 is going to be the most successful platform of all time

The PS5 literally has no games and all Xbox exclusives are on PC. Why would you buy any other console?

>I liked the button feel of the wii u gamepad
Proud Switch slut here, but god damn, nobody respects Wii U owners let alone ones who claim to actually LIKE the fucking fisher price controllers. Thank god they let you use Wii controllers and the Classic/Pro Wii controllers with it.

It's got fun casual games you can pick up and drop user.

>It's just a port machine
Well maybe, but the big selling point is that you can take it with you anywhere unlike the competition.
That's part of the reason why the Deck is getting so much hype.

I might have to pay the Nintendo tax but at least I'm not blinded by rays of light in every cutscene that dares to show any Eastern female outside of a full burqa.

>being stupid enough to not know hori parts are made in China
>gets butt blasted because a cheaper controller does what the hori shit does better, has gyro, wake up, and is wireless out of the box
Kill yourself retard

There aren't as many ports on the switch as niggers and retards would have you believe. If you look at the list of switch exclusives and 3rd party comparatively the switch mogs the wii u so bad it's not even funny

>Minus the first party games
I mean, isn't that the real reason to get any console?
That being said, their first party library is usually enough to carry them against the other consoles full library (first + third) in any other year.
That being said, Elden Ring is a big add for the PS5 and XSX/S. I wager Splatoon 3, Pokemon, BOTW2 and Xenoblade 3 will maybe be able to weigh up but honestly Elden Ring is kind of ludicrous. It feels like the type of video game that is described in sci-fi literature

I think your over estimating the portability aspect of it a bit. I think its more so the games. Look at the top selling games from feburary what do you see?

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-145920_Chrome.jpg (1080x1985, 489.48K)

>oled switch late 2021
>parents are too dumb to know the difference
>buy new model for demanding kids
This isn't hard to figure out.

Not that user, but I have better consoles with better games for that.

>Compared to the PS5/Xbox Series?
Are those consoles known for just selling 20 year old games poorly emulated? No. The switch is. The wii was too
You lost. Shave your beard

It just is, I guess. 7 of the best selling games of all time are on the switch, with a few more years of life left I wouldn't be surprised if that number increased

Holy shit did Geoff Keighley write this?? You're retarded if you ever think pokemon and botw 2 won't mog the absolute fuck out of elden ring. Mk8 is at 43 million sales, that's almost half of what gta5 sold, it's also almost half of the entire switches current known user base and that's on one platform

So will Switch end up challenging PS2 for the crown of best selling console of all time?

Fromdrones are so cringe.