Mario burger

Mario burger.

Attached: 860-sg7-191213-1616009151213_npq6.1080.jpg (1080x1620, 373.23K)

mario if he value meal

i know this is from nintendoland or whatever so it is aimed at kids, but is this a kids' portion? they've gotta have things for the parents too, that couldn't possibly be an adult portion

There's also a Yoshi snack stand, haha

Attached: yoshis-snack-island.jpg (1402x1801, 371.35K)

What's the Denny's Hobbit Menu of Video Games?

Attached: Dennys-DofS-menu-1.jpg (580x773, 120.34K)

i wonder what yoshi's shit-eggs taste like haha

>dude lets charge $30 for a shit meal just because you are at an amusement park!!
capitalism was a mistake.

Attached: 60d.jfif.jpg (2000x1197, 366.95K)

MOMMMYYYYYYYY
I WANT THE MAWIO MEAAAAAAAAL!!! I WANT IT RIGHT NOW MOMMY!!! GET ME A MMAWIO MEEAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *SHITS PANTS*

Is that yakisoba and cum???

Imagine you're the guy who created Mario, Zelda, Star Fox, and Pikmin and you get led into a room one day and you are actually excited to walk into a boardroom and approve this. This is your vision. Soon you will approve Chris Pratt voicing your life's work.

Attached: pirahna-plant-caprese.jpg (1483x1066, 279.32K)

One slice of bacon? C'mon bruh

>*SHITS PANTS*
now timmy we can't take you in the restaurant if you have a grumpy dumpy, now you have to go wash up behind the dumpster with the creepy guy in a luigi costume

Toppings on burgers must at least have 90° roational symmetry. This is an outrage.

I wonder when Miyamoto will realize Nintendo letting him go full on into park and movie shit was them basically banishing him from game dev after his clunkers on the late Wii and Wii U.

You know remember that Skyrim had a cookbook.

Attached: skyrim-header.png (1000x524, 801.22K)

To my surprise, Universal's Meals are at least "themed" despite being expensive. Nothing more insulting than a fucking regular hamburger costing 20 dollars more than usual because you can't leave the themepark

Attached: SImpsons-Land-03.jpg (900x506, 71.39K)

why does the hobbit menu get memed on so much,

mushrooms seem to be one of those polarizing toppings where some people detest them as opposed to classic burger toppings. even people who hate pickles can just pick them off, but how do you scrape off all those mushrooms?
i'm assuming because it's an amusement park a lot of stuff is premade
if not i wonder how often people will ask for it with no mushrooms

Looks like a kids meal.

>banishing him from game dev
whats more likely is hes probably wanted to retire for quite some time and nintendo begged him to stay so that they can continue putting his name on everything for investors sake. the theme park is his last pet project before he dies

Still mad that because my dad was allergic to mushrooms that I never got a taste for them, so now I'm just stunted with my tastebuds for them and feel like I'm gonna vomit every time I bite into a mushroom

me at 35 years old

Looks like a fairly average amount of fast food for an adult?

American one BETTER have a pizza option or I will riot.

>Not making the Dwarf meal just a giant expensive steak
It's so easy.

are mushrooms polarizing? they arent exactly known for having a ton of flavor, and on a burger like that it probably just blends in with the meat and cheese. the polarizing toppings are the ones that change the flavor of the whole burger, like pickles, mustard, onions. people complain more about tomatoes than mushrooms

Imagine a Pikmin salad bar. With Insect protein options, I would fucking love that on principle.

>I never got a taste for them, so now I'm just stunted with my tastebuds for them
thats not a thing, do you never try new foods as an adult? literally people become more open to shit theyve never eaten the older they get. you just dont like mushrooms, which is fine, but t's not because of your dad

Because it was singlehandedly one of the most retarded cross promotions in this history of cringe inducing tie ins ever

Cooking was fucking useless in Skyrim.