Comfy Elden Ring Thread: Battered and Wounded Edition

What were your endurance runs where you're in uncharted territory, only a few flask charges left, and no grace in sight?

Attached: file.png (739x883, 1.18M)

I guess I seriously overleveled for Radhan, I went to Caelid at level 90 after doing Leyndell and annihilated him on my first try. The only thing I'm wondering now is why so much of Caelid is fucking empty, including Redmane Castle and all the doors I can't open

>including Redmane Castle and all the doors I can't open
Beacuse of the festival, you have to talk with the guy who looks with Gael and reset the area

I walked into the godskin duo fight with 5 flasks not knowing if it was a hard boss or not. just used my mimic tear and first tried them, EZ

Attached: 1629050450475.gif (498x245, 1.78M)

I got every achievement and now I am fucking around with different weapons, I spent my entire time on the game using the Grafted Great Sword. I also want to share the love and help those suck on bosses. Which bosses should I help people with. I'm down for anything except for Radahn and especially fucking Malenia. I never want to deal with that shit again.

Attached: Character.jpg (3840x2160, 971.83K)

Why am I not having fun anymore?

Ive been leveling dex and faith as my main damage skills and I don't really understand which I'm supposed to focus on more. I wanted to use the nightrider's flail so first I got dex to 24 and then I kept leveling faith and got it to 24 as well. all the weapons I find so far have much lower requirements than this, were those points a waste if I change my weapon?

Attached: 1642705807821.jpg (613x336, 122.61K)

I didn't screenshot it, but someone with an ant-tipped rapier attacked me here. Who was it? Did I accidentally mess up a quest?

Attached: 20220312122908_1.jpg (1920x1080, 918.92K)

So you basically need the flash step ash of war to beat Malenia right? I can’t dodge that bullshit attack with normal rolls no matter how hard I try.

I did it!

Attached: 1633461507461.jpg (1920x1080, 425.04K)

are larval tears finite?

Attached: 1647061838005.png (800x550, 66.97K)

No, its just an NPC invader.

Should I go into Lyndell through the Altus plateau (the normal way I think) or should start from the inside using the warp I in Deeproot?
I want to do it the normal way because it might be easier to absorb this fucking maze, but I might miss some bonus for doing it the secret way. So I'm asking here.

Attached: 1625198947754.png (1153x1011, 2.41M)

*toots*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73.61K)

Godfrey is filtering me, I'm using a dagger and can only deal real damage with bloody slash. Advice? Also his stomps always roll catch me

Just summon mimic and bloodslash the shit out of him

>normal weapons cost more to upgrade to +25 than a special weapon to +10
>weaker than a +10 special weapon
Why is this allowed?

Yes.

yeah it's a weak game compared to ds/bb

I want to actually beat him though, not my mimic

Time your rolls better. Apparently you can jump when his ground shockwaves hit aswell to avoid them easier but i never did it.

>just push the win now button
kys casual

Fuck I wanted to try different builds and weapons

Attached: 1637247025167.jpg (840x700, 368.13K)

THE TALE OF HOUSE HOSLOW IS TOLD IN BLOOD AFTER ALL

>YOU CANT USE MECHANICS THE GAME GIVES YOU TO USE

Attached: imagen_2022-03-11_234120.png (811x1049, 150.19K)

Learn his moves, be more patient with your L2 spamming. Unfortunately this game isn't Bloodborne or DS and it won't be very fun. The guy who said cheese it with mimic is worth listening too

Which Int Staff to use? Do I invest to 60 Int for Carian Regal?

I think there's ~14 in a playthrough so you have some room for testing.

the skill on this thing is fucking absurd when buffed with Alexander's talisman and golden vow, my god
it gives hyper armor through literally any attack and hits like a damn train

Attached: based.jpg (497x525, 30.6K)

I beat her a few hours ago!
I wasn't really happy with my phase 2 because I played really sloppily but I was able to power through it because I had a really clean phase 1 so I had lots of flasks to cover for my fuck ups.

Attached: 1647063442319.jpg (2560x1440, 418.38K)

Quick, post your favorite ash summon.

because ash of wars are fucking broken
90% of special weapons arts are too slow and do shit damage, they need the extra damage

will do. Honestly, the later game's balancing would make more sense if you could tank stuff and the mimic got three shot

Summoning other players was always a mechanic, did you do that for every souls game aswell you casual faggot? I mean if pushing the win now button is the only way you can get satisfaction then by all means go ahead.

There are plenty if dex/faith options you can swap to. Just look around. If you don't find anything you can respec also

Did anyone figure out that age of absolution ending thing or was that also fucking cut content

What do you all think of my tarnished

Attached: Elden Ring.. Ohh Elden Ring.jpg (1920x1080, 184.72K)

All the broken weapons are special.
>moonveil
>sword of night and flame
Also all the special GS have a good aoe/ranged attack. As a dual halberd main i only have access to the lame ass golden halberd which even with no faith out damages my +25 heavy nightrider glaive with 80 str.

I'm at the Erdtree Throne, do you get locked out of stuff you didn't do before or can I go around and do them now? What am I missing from pic rel?

Attached: 1642361000515.png (800x600, 356.06K)

What're the best fast hitting STR weapons? I love the Guts and Rhadan's swords

Attached: hafthor-the-mountain-bjornssons-8-greatest-lifts-headerc-960x540.jpg (960x540, 57.71K)

>summons a fucking lazer skeleton
ok that caught me off guard. Shame the fight is still piss easy and boat man does fuck all but try to sit on you with the easy to dodge boat

I've already used like 4

Attached: 1645019041184.jpg (640x640, 31.81K)

How did you deal with water fowl dance

why is it that your enemies’ arrows hone in on you but your arrows don’t hone in on your enemies?

How the hell do I get on tip of the plateau in the south west of Liurnia