Cheeses every boss

>cheeses every boss

Attached: moonveil_katana_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 7.85K)

cheesed to meat you

Attached: u1.jpg (750x741, 35.69K)

when bosses are annoying spastics with never ending combos i dont care about cheesing them

>fextralife

>Boss Fight Database videos all just having him spam Moonveil WA
Do I really have to do another 80+ hour playthrough to enjoy some of the boss spectacles again

Muenster cheese?

this wtf is it with boss hitting 9 times in a row then a half second gap and a 9 hit combo again?

Attached: 1644752781304.jpg (512x512, 63.46K)

how can they put a watermark on an image file they ripped from the game?

I have this and it says I need like 15 int to use it but I don't have that and I can equip it and use it just fine. What's the deal?

cant let the other wikis use it. have to get more clicks to force spammed ads, pop-up data selling, and forced shilling of his twitch stream.

The damage is gonna be ass. for example my dark moon greatsword jumped from 300 something AR to 500 something when i went from 37 to the required 38 INT. Granted it was also at +8 so i don't know how much being below required stats affects non upgraded weapon.

name 3 alternatives that arent dogshit

chinks dont really care about that sort of thing

Attached: cheenee.png (949x728, 122.98K)

Stop googling shit like a faggot, the game isn't even a month old

they're literally designed to be cheesed. people complaining about using cheese are autistic.

Learn to parry.

the side quests are too autistic and im not going to play the game 3 times just to see their content

What the fuck is up with your font rendering?

>almost every boss is a gigachad towering over the player
>with hits that kill in 1-3 hits
>against the supposed future, manlet lord
>future manlet lord finds a good weapon that could perhaps make his dream a reality
>no thats cheesing

Attached: 58gs.jpg (770x998, 208.24K)

I've always used the long sephiroth-like one, is it busted in this game like all the others katana in this game?

Malenia was the only boss in a from game I truly cheesed, I used that bug with the knights oath to power up my spells and killed her in about 6 casts of the ice sword spell in each phase. It took me a whole day of trying to kill her with my greatsword, I dont even feel bad about cheesing the bitch.