Why is it shit

Attached: Kingdom_Hearts_RE_Chain_of_Memories.png (635x427, 190.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9P1o7gEX1M
voca.ro/18HZh62CisSf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you too retarded for a childrens game?

kh1 and kh2 are the only good games all the others are mediocre or bad

For me 3 shitted the bed so hard that I just stopped giving a shit.

yea that's my point
i was expecting 3 to be closer to 1 or 2 in quality but if anything it's worse than some of the handheld games
there's some good parts but overall it's whatever

Dream Drop Shit is worse.

Nah, that goes to 3 and all the times they skipped hit like Riku getting a new Keyblade, Kairi's training that magically puts her at Sora's level and the new Princesses of Light tease.

>Riku getting a new Keyblade
i hate his stupid new keyblade

>RE:
theres your problem

>Kairi's training that magically puts her at Sora's level
No way this is true. That's some Luke and Ray bullshit.

play the one on gba its like 10000x better

A "3D plane" in a sprite-based game is a lot different from an actual 3D plane with 3D characters. On GBA it felt like a cool mobile version of KH with a twist, on PS2 it feels like you're deliberately locked out/restricted from your KH1 moveset.

I always see the most autistic nitpicks about KH3. It's mostly good aside from the Frozen level and the final areas being railroaded.

Attached: index.jpg (256x197, 13.63K)

For what its worth, at least CoM has pretty good writing, which felt more refined compared to some of KH2's dumb bullshit.

It's only during gameplay. She doesn't fight alone and it's only through the power of love that's she's able to fight that well and do combo moves with Sora.
She went right back to being completely useless in Melody of Memories.

Chain of Memories on the GameBoy Advanced is the second best Kingdom Hearts game.

>It's mostly good
okay well that settles it then. case closed.

>Kairi's training that magically puts her at Sora's level

You kidding? She gets her fucking shit wrecked and killed by the main villain, Kairi's barely even a main character in a game where she’s the protagonist (Melody Of Memory)

Doesn't she fight a 1v1 againts Xehanort as a last boss in Melody?

went into kh3 expecting and shitshow and was insanely disappointed when i realized i was having fun

It’s kinda funny and also kinda sad how Kairi’s still pining for Sora even when it’s obvious he’s totally gay for Riku

No lol
She jobs immediately and then Sora rescues her.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9P1o7gEX1M

Remember when games were fun, Any Forums?

voca.ro/18HZh62CisSf
Song: Less pace, more bass Part 1 by Rasmus (2000)

Attached: folder.jpg (300x290, 11.08K)