Tfw wasn't born male to get easy views on twitch

>tfw wasn't born male to get easy views on twitch

Attached: FNmJuUpWUAgjvhJ.jpg (1920x1080, 176.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocpnBITSP0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have never once heard of ranboo, sykkuno, or roshtein wtf

okay now post average watch time of male vs females across the entire platform :)

i know if I started streaming in 2010 I could have had a following by now

>>tfw wasn't born male
but you were tho..

Attached: R (1).png (785x799, 206.49K)

Out all these faggots, I only know of Tyler1

i used to watch xqc before he was big, shame what the fame did to him

I've never watched any of them

>Be shit streamer
>Blame genitals

Sykkuno is basically an anime boy that women and teen girls love so much.

Attached: Sykkuno_Stream.jpg (2048x1576, 220.27K)

Based as fuck. Is good to know all the popular streamers that actually play games and do shit are men. I'm sick of women getting millions just by farting on microphones, straight men are so mentally ill.

Attached: 1646854649751.jpg (1125x1023, 286.51K)

Men have to rely on charisma or skill, women rely on having a vagina.

Women have a ceiling, it's easy for them to get 100 viewers, but after that it's a struggle. Men have no ceiling at all, but the chances of even reaching the first step is slim.

my theory is that it's harder to be the actual tippy-top of streamers as a woman because most women don't have to actually be entertaining for men to like bend over for them IRL so they never learn how to be funny and don't have real personalities or real opinions on video games
social recluses (AKA Twitch users) are men and that makes it harder for them to relate to women so half of them get their coom and go
but I believe it's easier to start from nothing as a women because you'll have guys following you just for your voice alone if you're a girl and I'd imagine that the donation-per-viewer is higher on average for female streamers because of paypigs but because most of them never get the same amount of viewership as the top men then they won't make as much
>had a guy friend that was on and off streaming for years
>a girl I know streams at most probably once a month with no webcam, shitty gameplay, doesn't read chat often, and has a low quality stream overall got more followers than him in just a few months or less

youtube.com/watch?v=ocpnBITSP0A

Old xqc was pretty much like how he is today a loud screaming aspie, the only difference is he's been through like 20 bans and doesn't want to be banned anymore and he lost his main game which forced him into variety.

I expected to see someone like jerma or criken on that list. Kinda saddening.

Jerma streams once a week, these guys stream for hours a day, that's why they get more viewtime

I never heard about any of them desu

I like to watch women play video games, and I will not apologize for it. I've had so little interaction with women due to being shy and reserved throughout life, and it's left me feeling lonely. When I watch girls play video games, it's a very soothing experience for me. Even if they are bad at the game, I don't care - I like hearing their voices and seeing their reactions to things. It's a very relaxing thing for me, that makes me feel just a little less lonely, even for just a little bit. I don't donate to them, my time is a good enough donation since I have a very busy life, but I enjoy watching girls play video games, because to me, it's like a comfort food that'll make me feel something, just for a little while.

How did Ludwig get so big? I literally never heard of him until Jerma's battleship stream with him.

That does make more sense.

What's with those 3 twitch soi faces

roshstein is some bitcoin bajillionaire who does retardedly high stakes online gambling. He isn't allowed to have twitch partner though since it's all gambling so he makes money from advertising online gambling sites to children. It might be the most unethical form of streaming on twitch