This might be controversial, but I'm of the opinion that if you know a boss' moveset by heart...

This might be controversial, but I'm of the opinion that if you know a boss' moveset by heart, and know how to counter every one of their moves and punish accordingly, you shouldn't have a 95% chance of dying at random because she decides to spam her strongest moves over and over again and randomly decides to read your inputs while you're healing to kill you instantly.

Attached: vlc-record-2022-03-11-22h37m58s-Elden Ring 2022.03.11 - 22.34.44.07.DVR.mp4- (1).webm (960x540, 2.77M)

You need to understand that this is on purpose.
Previous From games tested your skills, adapability, and ability to recognize patterns. Now they ask you to overcome new challenges, such as rng and bad design. They're simply new additions meant to challenge long time fans.

>VLC record
you're so stupid you don't even know how to record with shadowplay

That is shadowplay you stupid cunt. I just trim the video on VLC

This was one of the rare instances where my faith build was actually good. when she transformed and turned into the flower I just dragonfired her and lit her up before she got out of the flower. didnt even have to fight her 2nd form

This is the only boss I have left now and it’s bullshit.

It’s that one fucking flurry that you can’t do anything about to avoid.

i used mimic and won instantly

I know when to attack when it's safe. I'm just tired of waiting. It always comes down to waiting until the end of the string or gambling on the false enders with these bosses. It's getting old. I don't care that the boss is doing cool anime shit if I need to wait it out every time. It's boring. From's forgetting that half the fun of the early games was cheesing out bosses with your own bullshit.

Ok so I'm using barricade shield with broadsword. The fight took me a while to get good at. First, I went and got mimic ashes to +10. Next, I kept my broadsword heavy and got 80 strength. I put sepuku on it, so I'd buff in 2H stance, flask, walk in, cast mimic, heal.

Her flury move I learned to dodge part 1 and part 2. But part 3 would always catch me. So I just decided to block that part.

The biggest bullshit move is her grab which will toss you in the air and stab you, instakilling you. The mimic's attack would often interupt her using it, same with one of my r1's. It isnt telegraphed well though. Heal always after you block or she is aggro on mimic, never when she can stab you.

The 2nd phase was easier but maybe I got lucky and she didnt use the grab. Her divebomb scarlet rot AOE i could just barricade and block it. Same with her mega supernova divebomb. Just back up when the flower blooms.

Anyways after I beat this bitch I then went and killed fire giant, some dragons, the beast guy in farum azula, helmet guy from round table, the lord of blood, and the guy guarding the erdtree and they were ALL easy compared to this fight. It's wierd because mog's blood palace has harder mobs than haligtree.

What FROM forgot is that Elden Ring is a Dark Souls game, not Sekiro 2. Which means that, unlike Sekiro, when the boss is doing anime bullshit and I'm on the defensive, I'm not making progress. In Sekiro every hit I deflect brings me closer to victory as long as I keep up the defense and attack once the assault is over. Not true in Elden Ring. Miyazaki clearly doesn't like Dark Souls anymore and should just stick to making genuine high-octane action games. Bloodborne 2 at the most RPG.

>and know how to counter every one of their moves and punish accordingly
Then why are you running into her attack you fucking retard

Attached: 43252123.png (515x506, 411.83K)

You clearly don't know how to counter the move she killed you with.

>Rolling into her first set of swipes
Are you retarded. You can even know how to deal with her. Either run away and roll back when she catches up (you had time) or run under her and roll to the right (literally her left arm is her bad side). Second set you roll into her and the third set depends on your positioning you want to be a bit on her left and then maybe move away after she swipes behind you. Don't panic, that's how she gets you.

Elden Ring sucks open world dick, but this fight is actually good. FYI you can actually duck and side strafe a lot of her attacks. Her being a fucking one handed cripple is a disadvantage.

>and know how to counter every one of their moves and punish accordingly,
but you obviously don't lmao

>decides to read your inputs while you're healing to kill you instantly.
Where did you heal in that webm?

Because at that range, you literally can't do anything except roll into her and pray you survive. If you run away, she catches up to you. The only thing you can do is rollspam it and pray you survive the first wave

y

I dont see any problem here just play better

So just dont be in that range

If you know her moves then you wouldn't take a sippy when you're not sippyosed to.

Attached: 1645634471846.jpg (408x381, 104.89K)

>Keep banging your head against the wall and wonder why it only work after 100 tries.
You should keep bloodhound's step on a dagger for this situation. There're billion tools and the game want you to use more than 2.