Were any of you gifted children? What games interested you?

Were any of you gifted children? What games interested you?

Attached: 1636308359782.jpg (617x593, 79.78K)

Nevermind.

>2022
>thinking Monster is still relevant

how is monster not relevant?
i drink this shit every day

Attached: 1625267839452.png (900x900, 170.59K)

Of course
Any Forums is full of gifted children that rode the short bus to school

I wonder how many of us actually rode the shortbus?
They made me take it. It's weird because they actually pull up to your house instead of you having to wait at the bus stop.
Some of the fags were constantly drooling though, so it was a double-edged sword.

bump

Yeah, specially gifted in fact, always hated it. You all complain about normies. But ever since I was six I wanted to feel like normie.

Sim City 2000 and Nintendo 64 were my jam.

I'm almost done with Monster and I just want to say that Nina is so fucking cute
that's all

Anything that was popular.

I was a strong believer obscurity made better video games, but I still had all my hopes in popular vidya.

I was a gifed child, I was always a bit more animated than my peers.

Is what they say about real smart people feeling isolated more true than how people on this mongolian basket weaving forum feel amongst normalfags?
If so, what is it that's so isolating when you're talking to other people about non-smartfag shit (so other than philosophy/lit/etc)?

>tripfag
>Any Forums Gold
gifted confirmed

Attached: 546546457.jpg (1280x720, 71.56K)

What did you have? A high IQ? Were you social? Did you have a strong emotional quotient? Sports?

>broken early game build falls off over time

Attached: 1647067189634.png (1080x241, 73.42K)

Well, I suppose I was better at retaining info than others, it always seemed like they were losing something every day while I somehow managed to not lose any of the data I had accumulated. I don't know if it has anything to do with me being gifed, but I also found people could read me like an open book, like they could see right through me.

unfortunately. the program in my area was called TAG, Talented And Gifted.
My favorite games were Pokemon and eventually Yoshi's Island.
i havent seen this video but this thumbnail describes me to a T. i started out a gifted kid and after years of abuse i am now in my early 20s and a waste of space NEET. genuinely fucking stupid too, i cant even speak right without running over my own words.

i graduated salutatorian two years young. that was the "peak" of my life and i've only been getting worse and worse ever since.
i'm mostly into arcade games; fighters, rail shooters, etc.

Memory is an IQ trait, so you probably have an ability to recognize all kinds of patterns.

I have emotional intelligence, I can use feelings to get things done a lot faster than most people.

>I have emotional intelligence
you eat POOP

poop

Yoooooo is that a motherfucking Elden Ring reference bro, bor I love that game man

>just barely good enough to pass in gifted programs but not enough to breeze through them
>nonstop stress over the slightest possible mistake and self-loathing
Anything that was good for escapism was fine with me, like OoT and Mystical Ninja

Attached: 1480115553609.jpg (252x212, 19.56K)

I USED TO BE SMART

Attached: 1647067726241.png (1920x1080, 766.11K)