Lost Ark bros... what happened

Lost Ark bros... what happened...

Attached: 1626774315848.png (745x165, 78.64K)

don't care, didn't ask.

Attached: only good mmo's.png (392x203, 95.64K)

shit game

Literally 2 days ago it was at 820k daily peak, the day of the content update and patch drop, it tanks 200k. I guess that's what it took for people to realize it's a gook game. I've run into so many people who somehow didn't realize it and thought Amazon made the game.

Only one of those games is good, and it's not Lost Shart.

It must be Desktop Simulator 2011 because it sure as shit isn't FFXIV

The world ran out of mom's credit cards

xiv is the best mmo to date you nigger

the beginning of the the end.

>implying ffxiv is good
LOL

Same shit that happened with New World, it's a flavor of the month MMO.

The patch release made players release they will never keep up with the game. Only whales will play this game now on. It was expected. Amazon really fucked up with the patch release by not fixing the honing %s. Now everyone will feel like they will never be able to do current content and will always be behind the whales. Such is life. Game is finished. Never trust Amazon again.

Amazon banned over 1m bots, thats what happened.

Nothing. It's just a modern release. People move on, user.

I played it until I hit 50. I know most people say that's when the game actually starts, and I think the islands could actually be fun, but I just got tired of it. Maybe when they add the new classes I'll come back.

>mfw people still think playing MMORPGs today is like playing them 15-20 years ago
Nowadays it's just something you play for a week or two, and then move on to the next release. Consume

Attached: bioware-Gaider.jpg (257x372, 20.21K)

As always Any Forums retard speaks without knowing what he's talking about.

It's not social. It's plagued with bots. It's probably the best made ARPG but who wants to deal with honing BS for more PVE content? It's fun leveling classes, and the story is good, but there's not much incentive to sink 100s of hrs into it. Maybe if they let you fuck the waifus that'd give it legs, but to me it's just a fun casual game.

I think the bigger issue is there’s no sense of mystery to anything anymore within 1 week all content will be visible online and there will be no sense of mystery or discovery to this big online world. Within a day there’d be an established meta.

Are people actually fucking retarded or what?

Name a game in existence that has retained all of its playerbase after month of its release or for when the game has hit its peak players.
Such thing does not exist.
After a game has reached its peak, within a month or so, the player number stabilizes around the people who are in it for the long haul.
The people who quit never commit to playing any games for extended periods of time, that'd be the hypebeasts and twitch zoomers.
There's less of a FOMO effect with a game that has no barrier for entry, since it's F2P.
The vast majority of playerbase are still in Korea and Russia, the steam version is not their sole metric for success.

Attached: 6c0d5d0a.jpg (1280x1004, 61.83K)

why are you looking that shit up, though? you're causing your own problem. go at it blind if you truly want to and fuck others.

Why do you seek to spoil the entire game for yourself in the first place?
If you intend to play something, let's say Elden Ring, why would you watch a 100 hour playthrough on the youtube instead of playing it yourself?

i did this and ended up so far behind everyone that they though im retarded since it takes 1 day to get through all of tier 1

>the player number stabilizes around the people who are in it for the long haul
dead game, cope

A-user, I...

It's not though factually and statistically, no matter how many buzzwords you spew, I'd say you're huffing on some potent copium yourself.

>591681693
>Not knowing what is effective
>not knowing if you're wasting stats
>not knowing where to find good weapons and spells
>not knowing how to complete quests
>not knowing how to get the good ending
Yeah I'm just using a walkthrough