I genuinely think this will be the best FROM game if they balance out the endgame (they won’t) and add good DLC

I genuinely think this will be the best FROM game if they balance out the endgame (they won’t) and add good DLC

Attached: D49590BA-549C-4B58-B3D5-C41D421ECB64.jpg (1024x1024, 203.54K)

Based on what they did in Dark Souls 3, they'll probably only balance and patch stuff based on PvP. So they'll nerf stuff like Moonveil and that beam sword but then they won't nerf Mimic Tear. At least that's my prediction.

the endgame enemies and bosses are hilariously overtuned compared to everything else so it’d be epic if they did just nerf pvp shit first

>hilariously overtuned
they are not. stop playing the game DkS1 style. use the tools the game give you

Attached: 1647060277645.jpg (200x200, 22.65K)

>endgame
This isn't one of your skinnerbox MMOs, faggot.

>lol just cheat
NO

that's the problem with Elden Ring. It's a vast rpg where you can play any character, as long as you're using hoarfrost stomp, mimic tear, and powerstanced bleed katanas. Build variety in this game is an illusion.

that’s like saying using power ups in mario kart is cheating, retard.
the game is balanced around it

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
USING WEAPON ARTS IS CHEATING
USING ARMOR IS CHEATING
USING A SHIELD IS CHEATING
USING WEAPON IS CHATING
DODGING IS CHEATING
LEVELING UP IS CHEATING
U DIDNT REALLY BEAT THE GAME

RETARD ITS IN THE GAME STOP FUCKING IGNORING SHIT THEY INTEND FOR YOU TO USE

>DLC will fix it!
Axing everything after Morgott would benefit the game more than adding more content ever will.

you would be surprised how many great weapon arts, incantations, spells and therefore builds are viable. you focus on what’s mainstream

ignore him, he's a retard

okay but what if I don’t/can’t use the tools that I’m given? the game forcing you to play a certain way for a game that prides itself on different play styles is fucking retarded.

like in bloodborne you can do all bosses with all weapons in ng+7 without being hyper autistic but imagine trying to beat malenia with UGS and no mimic in ng+7

>2022
>massive PC release
>locked to 60fps
>game logic is partially tied to fps
>no ultrawide support
not buying

Yes... just spam skills on every enemy. Very engaging. The game has an obvious balance problem retard.

NOBODY uses any summons except mimic
Half the people playing the game use moonveil/hoarfrost/bloodhound
Rats WILL 2 shot you in the endgame even with 60 vigor

>locked 60
I wish. fix your game from soft

Endgame is balanced for SL 150. If you do 80% of the side content, you'll end up around that level.

jokes on you I platinumed it using a STR build powerstancing the claymore and the lordsworns greatsword. I used that ranged wind slash ash of war and the talisman that boosts jump attacks. I staggered my way through the game no issues.
60 VIG and the fattest armor in the game + damage nagation talismans, but no shield.
Let me guess: I didn’t beat the game

Oh and I didn’t use the mimic. But I used that big archer boy with staggering arrows. Complimented my build very well

>used an ash summon
>used weapon arts
>used powerstancing
>used jump attacks
yes, you failed to be beat the game