What did you guys think of Fortune Summoners?

What did you guys think of Fortune Summoners?

Attached: Fortune Summoners.jpg (1024x1404, 386.31K)

Fucking phenomenal, the only thing that really hurts it is the lack of an actual ending coupled with the fact it'll never get a sequel.

Attached: 01 (1).png (4288x2441, 3.71M)

Great game. Sad it's forever incomplete and the devs vanished forever.

I dropped it halfway through, the world is cute but the game was really eh.

Chantelise and especially Recettear are better.

Wasnt there a second game planned?

Recetter is shit combat.
I would however, consider some of the platforming decisions in fortune summoner to be shitty in its own way
great game, found fighting the AI to be ridiculously hard though. Make sure to give all your good girl drops to arche.

The world needs more loli fantasy action adventure games.

how long is the game. i think i might go back and play it since i never finished it. is it bad that i let the cpu control arche?

Around 25 hours, I think. Longer if you're a masochist and playing on Hard mode. The game shamelessly cheats with how competent the AI is at knowing exactly how to fuck you, so I wouldn't blame you for not using Arche.

Is it better to play with a controller?

Saved me time from playing it, I hate games that don't conclude anything. Recetear it is I guess.

im currently playing the jp version it has extra content and hopefully a real ending

This and Recettear made me want more games from this studio

I played with keyboard and mouse and did fine, but if you're more comfortable with a controller then why not. It's an old Japanese indie game though so good luck getting one to work.

I dropped it pretty early. I don't like tard wrangling my party and couldn't stand the delay between hitting the attack button and execution. I found the cast more annoying than cute (fuck yoo, animal mascot) and didn't like navigating the town through doors instead of screen edges.

I was suckered into it because it looks kinda like pic related and I wanted more of that.

Attached: red hot.jpg (850x407, 84.41K)

Fucking terrible. I had to play on Normal after trying on Hard because I hate when games register buttons on release instead of press. Enemies read your inputs too much and nothing you want to do comes out consistently.
I just switched to the magic slut and watched the stupidly efficient AI murder everything for me.

Aside from all that the combat just isn't fun, even during the times I can get my combos out. I will not be completing this game.

This game is so fucking good. I have beat it in 30 hours, but it want more. And it is so cute and funny, maybe the cutest game I have played.
Yes
Get good
It's not a very short game, even though it seems unfinished.

The Swordcraft Story games are so good. It's crazy how much of a difference fighting monsters is to fighting human enemies. They can absolutely fuck you up and combo you to death if you're not on your A-game, especially in 2 and 3 (fuck any fight with more than 1 human enemy). Mastering weapon switching and efficient forging for good skill distribution is super satisfying.
The first game has braindead combat though.

Check out Princess Crown if you want a similar 2D single player pseudo fighting game.

Is this anything? I found it in my old FS folder

Attached: Fortune Summoners.png (686x322, 70.99K)

unpleasant controls, okay animation

Attached: aru_sana.png (281x440, 172.43K)

>Check out Princess Crown
Looks good. Apparently the fan translation that's been inching along for the past decade might finally be nearing completion so I might just wait for that.

Attached: cut1.png (434x356, 188.93K)

Stella

Attached: cut2.png (400x448, 240.8K)

The game really has no ending?

i got to the part with the bees and then quit.

Ill play theur games when they gve me PS4 ports