Young Souls Thread

>Dozens of Elder Ring Threads every day
>Not one post on this game
Anyway, this came out a few days ago. Has anyone played it yet? It's free on Xbox game pass.

>inb4 being accursed of shilling.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 90.16K)

Looks faggy

Young Sluts? Sounds sexy.

So close to a really good loli design. Just the sides of the hair ruin it....

Oh yeah, I forgot this just came out. I thought the kid on the left was a boy at first but turns out it's a girl. Damn kids these days.

Is that so? I assumed with a name like Tristan it would be a boy.
But all the stuff I'm seeing always refers to both of them as a pair, so I couldn't confirm anything. Tristan did seem to have a bit of a chest, which made me wonder.

>Tristan did seem to have a bit of a chest, which made me wonder.
I thought so too but now that I go looking for an answer, too much art makes him look like a boy. I guess it was just some bad scenes. That or he has gyno and is good at hiding it most the time.

also, his sister's hot.

Attached: E9KRdZmUUAEmsQH.jpg (908x1125, 232.36K)

>though the kid on the left was a boy
That's because HE is!

>loli with hotpants
You have my interest. Can you play as her and does she look like that in-game?

Attached: 1613632747982.png (2000x2000, 1007.95K)

Got to level 4. Seems like it's a beat-em-up/rpg/metroidvania game. There's weapons and armour to buy, craft, and upgrade, keys to find, a gym to upgrade your stats, etc.

Well I see that now, but one of trailers had a scene where it looked like he had tits. Now that I look at it again, it's pecs.
>loli
She's hebe.

Attached: Ett0YuDXIAY8hhI.jpg (1649x993, 124.97K)

They are both playable.

You play as both in single-player...(or if you have a friend, you can play 2 players)

And yes, she does look like that in-game although she had a bigger breast in the beginning cutscence. They nerf it for some reason

>And yes, she does look like that in-game
This got me to check it out and I'm greatly surprised it's not some generic top down pixel roguelike. Thanks user, duly wishlisted.

>dev is french
Oh, so that's why the main character designs have red flags but I still find them appealing, in a way.
also
The fucking hair on this dev. Guy looks like he belongs on a 90s sitcom as the cool uncle.

Attached: frenchman.png (570x707, 584.56K)

Played the demo. It's a surprisingly solid if predictable game, but that character design is just dogshit. Is this what zoomers what? Completely interchangeable characters as long as the hair style and hair color is what they want?

Attached: young_souls_cutscene.jpg (1460x821, 102.12K)

The designs don't irk me since it fits the characters and isn't just some twitter reject trying to subvert beauty. They're supposed to be teenage problem children and that's what they look like.

They are punks, they look appropriate for it.

>Is this what zoomers what?
This is way aging millenials design. Zoomers will play whatever their friends are playing.

They picked a terrible time to release, really shows a high level of ineptitude in the understanding of games.
They're twins dude.

is this one of those gay nigger pedophile leftist games?

Yes

>generic art style
>zooming color scheme
>generic meaningless title
It's dead jim.

Not playing your Steven Universe looking ass tranny game. Fuck off

Attached: download (82).jpg (1080x1350, 256.75K)

>buzzwords