Remember me?

Remember me?

Attached: 1647056905527.jpg (1024x1024, 434.63K)

Yes, the coping tendie. You just posted the same shit 2 hours ago.

Attached: MAD.jpg (700x913, 143.69K)

Only memorable moment from this game was her nipples

literally no one would care about these games if they were multiplat

It's quite sad, snoy

>the coping tendie
the absolute definition of Rent free

sure, we had 2 bump limit threads 1 hour ago. I love Aloy's game.

I didn't play this one but the only thing I really enjoyed in the first was the grappling hook gun

Attached: 1643281066897.jpg (1200x800, 666.61K)

Yes. Im seething because such cute robot designs are stuck in a IP with shit games. Look at this lil puppy, cute and pettable!

Attached: Cute dog.jpg (1378x983, 336.07K)

lol did any of you even play it? not a lot of game discussion happening.

This the series where the devs were coping so fucking hard because people said it was a generic open world? + they purposely made the main character ugly just to be woke?

cool game man, i play games for fun so I'll stick to the pink blob that eats a car and can drive said car

i always mistook these fuckers for ravagers... or is this one? its the fireclaws that are a pain to fight

God I will never buy another PS console.
Unless they go back to acting like based japs instead of cucked burgers.

It's a Scorcher, Fireclaws and Ravagers are cute too, a lot of the machines are really charming honestly. Which is why i SEETHE.

dont even know kirby or anything about aloy.... why do you even go to a game forum?

u a retard?

my personal favorites the snapper maw, i wish more fights were like it, removing the last shell bolt feels so good even if it isnt nessecary.

runner ups the dread wing just for its design.

i am and its transmittable through intercourse, so brace yourself your consent is neither required or requested.

They really shot themselves by using Twitter. Why western devs always have to use that?

Playing it right now actually

i like bottom if youre gonna fuck me like a pig, please fart and shit all over me

jesus 1 thread up and no one wants to talk about the game, millions bought the fucking thing am i the only one that uses 4 chan?

naturally, youll also be having my dirty socks as a gag to keep the sass back to a minimum.

I absolutely love how the combat plays in forbidden west but everything else, including the open world blows. Like, the second you get to a cliff or any type of "puzzle" you get a voice clip like "I can jump that" or whatever. Absolutely brain dead shit. Also, no other way to say it but the story is embarrassing. Flat out, makes me want to turn of the game off bad. And you get stuck in endless walk slow and talk parts that got old 2 fucking generations ago.